PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sn0w Beast for Moderator

Go down

Sn0w Beast for Moderator Empty Sn0w Beast for Moderator

Post  Sn0w Beast Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Name: Trevor
In-game name: Sn0w Beast
Forums name: Sn0w Beast
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): EST, GMT-5
Do you play over the night? Yes, up until 2am my time
Average of time you play a week: 30-40 hours
Are you active on the forums: Yes, I am number 12 on the alltime posts list
How long have you played PureChaos: 2 years
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I should be a Moderator in-game for a number of reasons. The first reason why I should be a Moderator in-game is because I feel that I have contributed a great amount to the game. I am very active on the forums and in-game, I have been playing longer than some of the Moderators. The second reason why I should be a Moderator is because I am a trusted MMer, so I have been doing a ton of mms/xfers when there are no Moderators online, in turn helping the members of the PureChaos community. The third reason why I should be a Moderator is because I enforce the PureChaos rules to make sure that everyone is having a safe and enjoyable experience in the game and on the forums. I also take time to report the players that have been giving an inconvenience to other players by breaking the rules. The fourth reason why I should be a Moderator is because I have also made several videos about PureChaos to help spread the word to other players about this game. I will make sure that PureChaos stays a happy, friendly community for everyone. If Blaze/Lestic get the server up, they can be rest assured that I will be active as a moderator for the new players. This game really used to be great and could use revamping. I have received support from Bank and Jayden who are currently moderators in the game.
Thank you everyone for taking the time out of your day to read my application, and I would love to hear your comments below! Very Happy
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down