PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post!

3 posters

Go down

It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post! Empty It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post!

Post  Harb Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

(I'm so bad at these)
So, hey. I'm Guido 'Harb', I'm currently 18 years old.
My hobbies include (but are not limited to):
- gaming (almost any type except for mmo's)
- game creating (silly games with no storyline)
- Image creation (mostly requested stuff nowadays)

I'm trying to get into video editing too.

As for personality, I like to think I'm an optimistic person who likes to help. This behaviour also lead to me hijacking a silly game Lestic was working in but had a problem he wanted me to help with. We were codeveloping it until we got the work on our high schools 'profielwerkstuk', which is a massive project of schools in the Netherlands to show what you hbe learned in high school and what you want to do as a study after it. We ended up creating a molecule simulator program, which scored me on my school a 9/10. We need to turn it in at Lestic's school next year, but sinc it's mostly done, we are not worrying.

Oh, and I'm the forum moderator, nice meeting you.

Harb
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post! Empty Re: It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post!

Post  Harb Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:16 pm

This reply is here to remind myself to correct typos and such when I get my hands on a real keyboar instead of the ipod's one. Since this ost will otherwise be useless, have this image of Lestic and mine's "profielwerkstuk".

link

Harb
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post! Empty Re: It's 2 AM here, let's make an introduction post!

Post  Lestic Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Yeah, Harb here is a wonderful and very helpful guy. He is always there to support me and help me with (mostly computer related) problems. Do not hesitate to ask him a question, because he will probably help you out Smile
Lestic
Lestic
Cernturion

https://purechaos.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 pm

haven't met you yet, but i'd love to!
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down