PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules.

+9
xoxxxoooxo
agie70
bank
Blaze
Jayden
Ali
Sn0w Beast
My Armada
zezi
13 posters

Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules.

Post  zezi Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 am

Hello Purechaos community, this is going to be a topic about the trusted Middle men and the rules for staking, i will personally hand pick all the Middle men and chose the best of them, if you think your capable of being one then please answer this question below (why do you think you could be trusted?), gonna keep this short for you guys soo yeah Very Happy.

If your a trusted Middle man then you should keep this in mind:
* since you are picked to be the trusted one then you would be punished if you don't do your job right, meaning if you scam your punishment would be way more than if someone random had scammed.
* always remember to never middle man for a friend. because no matter how fair and legit you are you will be on your friends side.
* the middle men honesty deserve to get a percentage of the stake their middle manning so 5-10% commission should do the job and if not then its totally fine to mm for free. in-fact that's what the good Middle man would do.
* If the stake your middle manning got no ring of deviation rule on then that's what you have to do. first get both parties to get empty inventories and stand in the middle of the fun pk arena, trade them and make sure they got empty inventories, then tell them to remove there rings and show you in a trade. then of course if they exit the "fun pk" area after that you have to repeat the process again. keep in mind that this should be the last thing done before the stake starts so they get no chance to bank etc.
* if the stake is pots active then always check before the potting process is done that both parties got the same pots either extremes or supers and make sure they are not standing close to a bank.
* make sure to count nice and slowly and to count in the same time to have a fair stake.

The list of Middle men:
- All the staff team can Middle man for you.
- Mother troll
- Bank
- Sn0w Beast
- C A P S (AKA Beast)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here i am going to mention the rules that should be done to prevent the scams to the max limit.

* player should have these items (Amulet,Ring,Gloves,Boots,Ring) on all the time. Of course if the stake was meant to be a dds - whip or dds only then the items (Dds,Whip) could be added.
* all players should Get all there levels to 99 but prayer to 6, reason: you still can be combat level 126 with 6 pray and you can use the first 2 prayers in the normal prayer book, so this way you prevent a scam.
* keep in mind that there are items like the (Dragon Dagger P++) that can actually poison so make sure to either have it or tell other opponent to use the normal (Dragon Dagger).
* ring has been a problem in most of the stakes, since the ultimate donater's got access to ring of deviation that gives them a higher benefit in the stake. so always make sure to either have it or tell the middle man to cancel it and this way the middle man can follow what i said above on how to stop the player from using this ring.
* overloading before the stake for both parties would be recommended to prevent other party from potting which of course still can be done and checked for.
* always make sure to START HITTING your opponent then the middle man says the last number in the count down which usually is 4, depending on what the middle man prefers.

RULES OF STAKE:
NO FOOD
NO PRE VENGE
NO PRE SARA BREW/ROCKTAIL/ANY HP BOOSTER
NO USING MAGIC OR ANY OF THE SPELLS BEFORE OR THROUGH THE STAKE
YOU ARE ONLY MEANT TO USE THE ATTACK WAY AGREED ON BEFORE THE STAKE
NO RUNNING AWAY/TELEPORTING
IF THE STAKE WAS NOT SUPPORTING POTTING THEN DO NOT POT BEFORE OR THROUGHOUT THE STAKE
NO SCAMMING IN ANY WAY
HAVING AN ADVANTAGE IN THE STAKE IF WAS NOT AGREED ON BY BOTH PARTIES IS ILLEGAL
NO USING RING OF VIGOUR IF WAS NOT AGREED TO

ANY RULE BROKEN, MIGHT EITHER CAUSE INTO A (REDO, AUTOMATIC LOSE,OR A BAN) DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

Thank you very much for reading, please reply in the section below if i had forgotten anything to add in and of course don't forget applying to be a middle man, and don't just apply for the sake of it, only do if you think your capable.

Best regards,
Head moderator, Zezima

Last edited by zezi on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:32 am; edited 5 times in total
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty Re: Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules.

Post  My Armada Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:54 am

Good information. It's very tidy and well presented too! good job Zez.

My Armada

Back to top Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty Re: Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules.

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:20 pm

"why do you think you could be trusted?"
I think I should be trusted because I have been playing this game for awhile, almost everyone knows me, and I love this community. Honestly I would never scam someone, but I know you can't just go on someone's word. Anyway I also paid 5 bucks for donor rank so I'm not going to go and get myself banned. lol. Anyway I respect your decision but I really hope I am trusted Smile I love to help people out Razz.
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:41 pm

why do u think i should be trusted?

cause its me and i mm alot and stake lot.. mmed over 4phats pot Razz and u all know i would never scam
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:06 pm

But I'm friends with everyone? So it's fair then hehe :3
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 am

Approved by Blaze.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 am

nice work zezima Smile

sound to be good rules.

-bank

Back to top Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty bank's apply for trusted mm

Post  bank Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 am

hello guy's

hey. I've played on the server for a while. I have made many trusts trade at the highest was 1.5 k tk and I wills soon have some proof.and I accepty all rules are. and fully agree with it. and I know it's not much I say about how trusted I am.

-bank
________ "

hey. I've played on the server for a while. I have made many trusts trade at the highest was 1.5 k tk and I wills soon have some proof.and I accepty all rules are. and fully agree with it. and I know it's not much I say about how trusted I am.

-bank
________
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:04 am

bank wrote:hello guy's

-bank
________ "
proof = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tc6WTRebhk&feature=youtu.be

i know it only 25 but it a stake to be mm Smile

bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty trusted or not?

Post  agie70 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 am

i think i can be a mm,
because i am well known by the players if i say so myself and did some mm's to for some guys i think i am trusted because i am not a scammer/rule breaker etc. infact i do evreything i can to stop it
agie70
agie70
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty Xoxxxoooxo App. For MM!

Post  xoxxxoooxo Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:38 am

"Why should I be Trusted?"

Well I think I should be a Trusted MM for a few reasons. I have already been trusted with helping fellow members with transfers/ I've already sold "Regular Don." over five times each time with no problems... Just recently today 9-13-2013 I did trust trades with Bank and Ipker again with no problems or misunderstandings. If there is any question on if my sells of "Regular Don." did go without problem you can pm and ask the following people... Dialed, Kid Koes, K0ed by Kate, Bank, Hubris..... Thank you for taking time to review my App. Happy Gaming!

xoxxxoooxo

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 am

xoxxxoooxo wrote:"Why should I be Trusted?"

Well I think I should be a Trusted MM for a few reasons. I have already been trusted with helping fellow members with transfers/ I've already sold "Regular Don." over five times each time with no problems... Just recently today 9-13-2013 I did trust trades with Bank and Ipker again with no problems or misunderstandings. If there is any question on if my sells of "Regular Don." did go without problem you can pm and ask the following people... Dialed, Kid Koes, K0ed by Kate, Bank, Hubris..... Thank you for taking time to review my App. Happy Gaming!

good lucky Smile

-bank
_________
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:47 am

agie70 wrote:i think i can be a mm,
because i am well known by the players if i say so myself and did some mm's to for some guys i think i am trusted because i am not a scammer/rule breaker etc. infact i do evreything i can to stop it
gotta be more detailed
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:47 am

xoxxxoooxo wrote:"Why should I be Trusted?"

you did not even state your ingame name :\
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:51 am

Why should I be trusted?

Well i've been a player of the server for quite a long time now, made quite a few friends who i'm sure would back me up on saying i'm trusted Wink, also if it counts i'm ex-staff so i'm sure that counts for something. Smile Last thing i've mmed a large amount of stakes/risk fights which have had huge pots, and not once has one gone wrong.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 am

C A P S wrote:Why should I be trusted?

Well i've been a player of the server for quite a long time now, made quite a few friends who i'm sure would back me up on saying i'm trusted Wink, also if it counts i'm ex-staff so i'm sure that counts for something. :)Last thing i've mmed a large amount of stakes/risk fights which have had huge pots, and not once has one gone wrong.
Who ru?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 am

Blaze wrote:

Well i've been a player of the server for quite a long time now, made quite a few friends who i'm sure would back me up on saying i'm trusted Wink, also if it counts i'm ex-staff so i'm sure that counts for something. :)Last thing i've mmed a large amount of stakes/risk fights which have had huge pots, and not once has one gone wrong.
Who ru?
Blaze please I thought we were friends? Sad
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am

Blaze wrote:

Who ru?
Bitch please, its C A P S purechaos legend
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:37 am

zezi wrote:
Blaze wrote:

Who ru?
Bitch please, its C A P S purechaos legend
<3
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:54 am

Ali trusted? Twice lol xd hes trusted though mmed 30k tok me vs him

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Staking, Trusted Middle men and Rules. Empty Trusted

Post  Hellrack1337 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:55 am

hello guy's

hey. I've played on the server for a while. I have made many trusts trade at the highest was 1phat and 1k tk and I wills soon have some proof.and I accept all rules are. and fully agree with it. and I know it's not much but i hope that is enough too show how trusted i am

I K0 Kids I Smile

Hellrack1337

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:47 am

Why do you think you can be trusted?
I dont know rly but i trust traded a few time's claws once full torva n more item's jayden's scythe xfered some time's some time's big some time's small mmed also for staff i did alot trustworthy work.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 am

Why aren't I on the trusted MM list? :\
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down