PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[important] is this what purechaos has come to?

5 posters

Go down

[important] is this what purechaos has come to? Empty [important] is this what purechaos has come to?

Post  CmS Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:19 pm

rule breakers + rules broken :

gminor9 - letting people pk farm on him ON PURPOSE + rushing + attempting to pk farm
pure barrow - farcasting
l3 - MASSIVE PKP FARMING + farcasting + spamming
hasan diesel - MASSIVE PKP FARMING + extreme flaming
farted - pk farming X2
I own you 94 - pk farming people with no armour

i'd also like to use this thread to talk to the current moderators,
please step your game up! i've seen a rise in the playercount so this is the time you guys need to do your best to keep it that way, i'm not trying to hate against anybody but what i'm seeing now is garbage
i see the moderators log in yell "does anyone need help" after that they afk and eventually log out.
as a moderator you are required to actually investigate, look around for rulebreakers! please do so, because it's going the wrong way at the moment.

a big part of this was going on WHILE a moderator was online.
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

[important] is this what purechaos has come to? Empty Re: [important] is this what purechaos has come to?

Post  Jayden Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Im not at home yet otherwise i'd be online. My plane got delayed 3 hours and then its a 4 hour drive from the main airport to home. I wish i could do something :/
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

[important] is this what purechaos has come to? Empty Re: [important] is this what purechaos has come to?

Post  Jayden Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 pm

But as soon as i get home if no one else has done anything, i will.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 am

well, u have been going on other accounts a pissing off players by standing on them while fighting and following and calling them scammers without proof and not stopping the arguments.. u used to do loads whole of bad stuff when u used to be a mod, u rushed, pjed,fced,scammed. blaze accepted u in the game again and ur annoying its economy. im not against u but, u got no right to say what mods should be like, i have been going online to help players from school, zezima is busy irl and jayden just came back, if a mod yells who needs help and afk, u dont know his situation but if he knows that u need help he would help u as fast as he can.
i sometimes play and study just so that i could help some out.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:42 am

Rambo End wrote:well, u have been going on other accounts a pissing off players by standing on them while fighting and following and calling them scammers without proof and not stopping the arguments.. u used to do loads whole of bad stuff when u used to be a mod, u rushed, pjed,fced,scammed. blaze accepted u in the game again and ur annoying its economy. im not against u but, u got no right to say what mods should be like, i have been going online to help players from school, zezima is busy irl and jayden just came back, if a mod yells who needs help and afk, u dont know his situation but if he knows that u need help he would help u as fast as he can.
i sometimes play and study just so that i could help some out.
as i tried to tell you guys, DO NOT feel attacked. i'm trying to help you here.
but, i'd like to have some proof of me "annoying" the economy, please keep it mature.
and i'm not saying what the moderators should be like, i'm just asking you guys to try to be more responsible and try to do your job as good as possible!

Last edited by CmS on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 am

we are trying our best, we dont scam.

im not trying to attack u either, but going on zidane10 and annoy people and not listening to what i say got u 10mins jail thats a proof.

and all players mentioned in the video will be warned.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:48 am

Rambo End wrote:we are trying our best, we dont scam.

im not trying to attack u either, but going on zidane10 and annoy people and not listening to what i say got u 10mins jail thats a proof.

and all players mentioned in the video will be warned.
WARNED? are you crazy mate? warned for pkp farming over 100 kills? l0l
and proof of what? me having a mature discussion and he flaming me. nope.
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:53 am

i do agree i come on rushers etc and no mods on either afk or just not on so i get off
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:54 am

ill have blaze check the kills and deaths of the accounts etc.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 am

Rambo End wrote:ill have blaze check the kills and deaths of the accounts etc.
i'll have a moderator ban the person since this is more than enough proof for a ban.
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:09 am

jayden a good mod
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 am

Both l3 & Hasan Diesel have been banned.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 am

Razz
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:34 am

lol

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down