PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J4mie's Intro!

+6
Lestic
bank
koneko
C A P S
Jayden
J4mie
10 posters

Go down

J4mie's Intro! Empty J4mie's Intro!

Post  J4mie Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Hey everyone,
I thought I would do an introduction of myself to everyone on the forums,
let's hope you like reading as I love typing so enjoy I guess.

I played this server a couple months for quite a while and was richest in the server, I hear from my good friend who still plays that they are updating to V2 and I had a look at the thread and see its going to be a matrix base server which I love bossing ect on, so I decided I would come back to play.
My real life name is of course Jamie if you couldn't already tell from my username, I got the user 'J4mie' on Runescape and have had it since the dawn of time. I got inspired by one of my friends who I met in the later days of Runescape classic who's name was 'Gw4s' which then inspired me to take the name J4mie once the update to Runescape 2 happened.
although it's obviously not a highly wanted name, I have been offered over 3 billion RS3 gold for the name which I declined as it's MY name and always will be until Runescape Dies out.
I am 16 years of age and I am from the United Kingdom.
I go to college and I am studying Java script,Python and Html coding as well as graphic design.
I would like to say that I'm quite good at Photoshop as I have been using it since Version CS3.
I am going to be modest and say I am a very nice guy and I am extremely easy to get along with.
I don't play any sport but I go to the gym to keep generally healthy and fit, My max bench press is 5 reps of 80 KG for those who were wondering, which I am indeed very proud about.
I have played Runescape and RSPS for as long as I can remember and I know Practically everything needed to know about the game and it's mechanics so if you have any questions be sure to hit me up on a PM and I will be sure to answer what ever you may ask.
I may or may not open a GFX shop here on the forums, depending on how active the forums are ect, If I am to open a GFX shop here at Purechaos then not to worry! I will be selling the GFX at low costs and for staff members I will do them free of charge, but enough of that, that's for another thread...
I am practically in love with EDM (Electronic Dance Music) which consists of Dubstep, Trance, House, Hardcore ect ect.
I am a joker, I love to make people laugh and smile, being honest I was the class clown at high school which gained me loads of friends who all respected me and told me I was the funniest person they'd ever met.
I have been told I am a good listener and a good person to talk to as 'I understand things'
I would say I am a good PKer whether it is Hybrid, Tribrid, Melee or Pure/Zerk but I have ALWAYS had a love for Skilling and PVMing.

I think that should do for now, enough of me rambling! Razz
I hope you welcome me back to the server and I can't wait to see you guys on V2! :DHave fun and happy gaming!
- J4mie

J4mie's Intro! P9b7fIY

Last edited by J4mie on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

J4mie's Intro! Empty Re: J4mie's Intro!

Post  Jayden Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:22 pm

You seemed to have put a lot of effort into this which i enjoyed reading. Welcome back also. Glad to see you are keen for V2 Smile i am curious how much do you weigh when you talk about your max bench press obviously 80 isnt your max when you can do 5 reps. I can max 70kg for 1 rep. But i weigh only 69kgs. Anyway welcome back and feel free to ask any questions if you need Smile i typed this on my phone so sorry if there is any mistakes :3
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Was a nice read Jamie, and 3b for that username o.o. Anways welcome to Purechaos. Wink
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 am

Welcome good sir
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:33 am

welcome Smile

-bank
_______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 am

Jayden wrote:You seemed to have put a lot of effort into this which i enjoyed reading. Welcome back also. Glad to see you are keen for V2 :)i am curious how much do you weigh when you talk about your max bench press obviously 80 isnt your max when you can do 5 reps. I can max 70kg for 1 rep. But i weigh only 69kgs. Anyway welcome back and feel free to ask any questions if you need :)i typed this on my phone so sorry if there is any mistakes :3
thanks, it took me around 40 mins to type up and I weigh 11 stone which google converts to 69kgs so we weigh the same Smile
and yeah, can't wait for V2! Very Happy

C A P S wrote:Was a nice read Jamie, and 3b for that username o.o. Anways welcome to Purechaos. Wink
thanks and yeah i got offered max cash by someone in-game and on sythe i got offered 3b in spirit shards.

koneko wrote:Welcome good sir
thank you Smile

bank wrote:welcome Smile

-bank
_______
thanks my man!
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lestic Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:38 am

Good to see an old player comming back for v2. Interresting story :)one question though: you say that you are 16 years old, that means that you were 6 when you decided to add leetspeak in your name?
Lestic
Lestic
Cernturion

https://purechaos.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 am

Welcome back:D
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 am

Lestic wrote:Good to see an old player comming back for v2. Interresting story :)one question though: you say that you are 16 years old, that means that you were 6 when you decided to add leetspeak in your name?
I was young, a guy who I met on RS had a name so I obviously copied, I didn't even know what leetspeak was Razz
besides my brother who is 21 set me up on RS because he played also, he actually set my account up on RS2 when i was about 7 and i played ever since. :L

Mum wrote:Welcome back:D
thank you Smile
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:55 am

Welcome back Jamie. Wink
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:55 am

Logic. wrote:Welcome back Jamie. Wink
thanks mate Smile
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 am

Sup

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:19 am

ipker101 wrote:Sup
sup homedawg.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:20 am

Smile

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 am

ipker101 wrote:Smile
not sure if your aloud to just randomly post a smiley for no apparent reason but hay-ho Razz
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  w0lf Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 pm

80kg for 4reps nigga do You even lift

w0lf

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 am

w0lf wrote:80kg for 4reps nigga do You even lift
I would love to see a video of you lifting 176 pounds 4 times over, at the age of 16.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down