PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming.

3 posters

Go down

Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming. Empty Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming.

Post  Mum Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 am

My ingame accountname: Diesel

Person who broke the rules: Legendsbye

Explanation of what happened: So we were staking, and I was winning, the rules were;
-No Pots
-No Veng
-No HP Boosts
-DDS Only.

We were staking for a pair of claws, and 3/4 Way through, he ran away, and said that I had potted, I proved to him that I didn't (via Screenie then posting it ) and he teled away. Witness' of the tele are Hell of Pk and Kosddex
Then. he yelled saying he was quitting and was selling his account. He has a second account " Big Dick "
Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming. RG7YdKS
He also accused me of scamming HIM as he yelled:
Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming. EDBfvrO
In which I did NOT receive any toks, and he kinda failed as we fought for a pair of claws, not toks.

Proof of what happened: I forgot to vid the fight but I vidded the chatbox, so you can understand what happened;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT11m2fzOJ0
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming. Empty Re: Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming.

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 am

Dealt with.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming. Empty their is no proof to me scamming

Post  ArcaneSplit Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:10 am

He said no potting and he potted that's why I ran I wouldn't have ran if he didn't pot this don't make since
and its not hard to edit a vid to make it where he didn't pot because I saw him drink a pot when I was getting killed

ArcaneSplit

Back to top Go down

Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming. Empty Re: Reporting Legendsbye/Big Dick - Scamming.

Post  Mum Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 am

ArcaneSplit wrote:He said no potting and he potted that's why I ran I wouldn't have ran if he didn't pot this don't make since
and its not hard to edit a vid to make it where he didn't pot because I saw him drink a pot when I was getting killed
Are you retarded? I showed you my stats kid.

Blaze wrote:Dealt with.
Thanks Blaze Wink
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down