PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel

5 posters

Go down

Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel Empty Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel

Post  wetpanda Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Me and ugetwrekd started to duel each other about an hour ago, i won a few hundred tokkul off him and he was on his last stake from getting cleaned. We agree'd on 120 tokkul vs divine and 70 tokkul as shown in screenies and also agreed on the rules. After i beat him in the stake he claimed to dc. And said he wasn't going to pay me. Here's all the proof you need. My forums acc isn't seven days old so you have to copy link and paste in browser.
(prntscr.com/26xadt)
(prntscr.com/26xagl)
(prntscr.com/26xai3)
(prntscr.com/26xajj)

Here's how you know he didn't pay

(prntscr.com/26xcif)

wetpanda

Back to top Go down

Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel Empty Re: Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel

Post  titan Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Failure to show proof, says he dc's from Skype call. he tried to show me the vid but "dc'd" before it got to the part.
I was there the whole time counting down. He didn't dc ONCE until he went all in. Then he claims to d/c
Here's a screenie of the victory. Hope this helps.
The stake was for 120 tok vs 70 tok and divine

Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel Victor10
titan
titan

Back to top Go down

Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel Empty Re: Reporting ugetwrekd for scamming a duel

Post  raiper Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:26 pm

wetpanda wrote:Me and ugetwrekd started to duel each other about an hour ago, i won a few hundred tokkul off him and he was on his last stake from getting cleaned. We agree'd on 120 tokkul vs divine and 70 tokkul as shown in screenies and also agreed on the rules. After i beat him in the stake he claimed to dc. And said he wasn't going to pay me. Here's all the proof you need. My forums acc isn't seven days old so you have to copy link and paste in browser.
(prntscr.com/26xadt)
(prntscr.com/26xagl)
(prntscr.com/26xai3)
(prntscr.com/26xajj)

Here's how you know he didn't pay

(prntscr.com/26xcif)
pls stop cry about evrey littel thing..

raiper

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 pm

raiper wrote:
pls stop cry about evrey littel thing..
don't post on reports that have nothing to do with you, especially with flame. i won't tell you again.
Waiting for in-game staff to view this, It will be dealt with though don't worry.
- J4mie
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 am

user will be dealt with.

thanks for your report.

-bank
_______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:57 am

bank wrote:user will be dealt with.

thanks for your report.

-bank
_______
thanks bank /CLOSED
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down