PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here a question that i would like some feed back upon

3 posters

Go down

can you trust all veterans of the game?

here a question that i would like some feed back upon I_vote_lcap25%here a question that i would like some feed back upon I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
here a question that i would like some feed back upon I_vote_lcap75%here a question that i would like some feed back upon I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
here a question that i would like some feed back upon I_vote_lcap0%here a question that i would like some feed back upon I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

here a question that i would like some feed back upon Empty here a question that i would like some feed back upon

Post  koneko Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:20 pm

just a question about server if you can trust every veteran as a middle man or anything in general
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

here a question that i would like some feed back upon Empty Re: here a question that i would like some feed back upon

Post  Jayden Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 pm

If i wasn't a mod. No i would not trust ALL of the veteran players.. only a few.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

here a question that i would like some feed back upon Empty Re: here a question that i would like some feed back upon

Post  koneko Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 am

Thats what .saying but i.trust people i became close with on the game
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:50 am

no, just because someone has played a server since start or for a very long time does not make them trust worthy at all.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down