PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this server aint getting popular

5 posters

Go down

this server aint getting popular  Empty this server aint getting popular

Post  w0lf Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 am

I have 3 reasons why this server isint getting popular

1. There are no challenges in this server , I've been playing for like 4 days and I can afford everything. Pk shop is ridiculous and not to mention the activity store. I would like to see more shops and more valuable items

2. Pjers and rushers everywhere. As I enter the wildy I have to watch out for the void range rushers who spec with the d bow and run out this makes people frustrated. D claws should be harder to get cuz every 1 is prodding.

3. The staff is useless. I've asked numerous times help from the staff and they just ignore the new players and don't want to help them at any way possible (bank is a good example)

w0lf

Back to top Go down

this server aint getting popular  Empty Re: this server aint getting popular

Post  bank Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 am

3. The staff is useless. I've asked numerous times help from the staff and they just ignore the new players and don't want to help them at any way possible (bank is a good example)

help? i always help player who need it and if u ask me and i dont anwser maybe because i'm on forum or v2

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:38 am

http://forum.purechaos.info/t440-purechaos-v2

Also there is no advertising going towards this server as right now its being spent on a brand new Matrix based one. When that is released a shit load of money is going into the advertising of that.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:59 am

1# See the topic about V2, it will have more challenge then every other 700+ PvP/PvM server out there.

2# They are there because YOU are not reporting them, complaining is not a solution.

3# Provide one screenshot of you asking a staff member something and he saying 'Dont care' or anything related to that. Staff members wont logout automated and you can call this 'ignoring' but its called 'Afk'. Also the PM system isnt fully functional so those 20 spam pms you have sent to every staff member probably didnt even come over.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 am

if ur ulti donor the shops get expensive check it out.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down