PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a way to keep you're self safe while playing this server

2 posters

Go down

a way to keep you're self safe while playing this server Empty a way to keep you're self safe while playing this server

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 pm

now im not gonna go into detail of what happen to me but i will tell you this if you like this server and you know you see yourself playing in the future and v2 i would highly recommend downloading this http://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/ you get a 30 day trial and if you're not into hacking a 200 dollar program i would just keep making a new user on your windows or mac account each time the trial runs out someone im not gonna say who photo shopped my name saying i was gonna ddos the server i don't know if it was my org video or someone else's that saved me but it just proves if you get someone mad and you have no proof it could be game over for you this goes for staff as well btw if your still reading this the person who did this to me was a part of the staff lastic and blaze are 2 very rare owners actually looked into it a few days after i got mac banned for this even though i was confused and had small proof that i didn't say it if you know someone doesn't like you on this server and you know they hate you and flame you i would highly recommend you download camtasia or hypercam i will leave both download links somewhere in here now if your camtasia recorder runs out and you really don't want to start a new user to get it back btw you need to remove it or undownload it before you make another user and redownload it on your other windows user but if you don't want to do that and you find that a pain here is the hypercam 3 witch i think is free forever i don't recommend it because its very bad quality but its better then nothing http://download.cnet.com/HyperCam/3000-13633_4-75000937.html thanks for reading this and i hope you enjoy your time on this server this is the guide on how to keep yourself safe at all times while playing this server if you ever get into it with someone record it all to proof you didn't do anything because even the staff can make stuff up c:
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

a way to keep you're self safe while playing this server Empty Re: a way to keep you're self safe while playing this server

Post  Logic. Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:36 pm

This guide should be more clearer and formal... Just sayin'.
And sections.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down