PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings

4 posters

Go down

Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Empty Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings

Post  Bloxabear Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:32 am

Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Xa8w
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  8tf8
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  21mh
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Q67o
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Chyu
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Zqdk
People admitting that they did not see my tok on the ground but saw my bones. So 6pack took them obviously.
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  9asv
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  F8q8
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Ha3r
See the red dot that's where i died and lost 4k tok from 6pack then he went on to lie about it. Also the pms he sent me he sent to the wrong person.
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Dhja
After i died 6pack is happy the game bugged and killed me so he :Dand took my 4k tok and 2cls and 2 cmauls.
Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Tsii
6pack admitting he killed me with poison in duel arena.

Good bye everyone it was fun but these people ruined it for me.

Bloxabear

Back to top Go down

Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Empty Re: Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings

Post  Hellrack1337 Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:48 am

He said u died off poisen not that he admitting that he killed u from poisen Smile

Hellrack1337

Back to top Go down

Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings  Empty Re: Bloxabear's Proof Of all Wrong Doings

Post  C A P S Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 am

Ok, from looking at the evidence to do with 6pack looting your items after the duel bug, I can make out that you won the duel, but as you won you died from poison which made you respawn in edge, with all your items on the ground.. and from looking at the screenies with 6pack pming you(red dot on minimap also, bones maybe?) & the last one where he says you died from poison, i'm pretty sure that he did loot your tokkuls/items.. however, he hasn't really done nothing wrong since it's not like he scammed you, but you did die to a bug which isn't really fair/shouldn't of happened in the first place.. there isn't much I can do to do with getting you a refund, but I think that Blaze does need to look at this and it should be up to him whether or not you get your items back.

Edit: I know ddp++ aren't supposed to be used in duels, but its not exactly been announced to the public.

As for Ana123, was jailed a while ago and hasn't logged back in, so basicly dealt with..
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:57 am

6pack shows his true colours ha.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down