Loading Errors

Go down

Loading Errors

Post  Skyes King on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 am

I keep on getting this when i try loading the client (.jar and webclient)
Im on a mac, Could you make a mac client or help me fix this problem?
"requesting title screen"..... "trying again in 3...2...1..." is the error i get.
avatar
Skyes King
Junior Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Blaze on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 am

Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Skyes King on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 am

Blaze wrote:Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.
Im using a mac. i have no c:\\
avatar
Skyes King
Junior Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Blaze on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:54 am

Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.
Im using a mac. i have no c:\\

o, but we dont have a mac client yet. So how did you load up our client in the first place?
Mac client is coming soon doh!

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Skyes King on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 am

Blaze wrote:
Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.
Im using a mac. i have no c:\\

o, but we dont have a mac client yet. So how did you load up our client in the first place?
Mac client is coming soon doh!

Thats my work comp, Im on home i mac now.
avatar
Skyes King
Junior Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Blaze on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.
Im using a mac. i have no c:\\

o, but we dont have a mac client yet. So how did you load up our client in the first place?
Mac client is coming soon doh!

Thats my work comp, Im on home i mac now.

:S then you just gotta wait or use a Virtual Machine

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Skyes King on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:18 am

Blaze wrote:
Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.
Im using a mac. i have no c:\\

o, but we dont have a mac client yet. So how did you load up our client in the first place?
Mac client is coming soon doh!

Thats my work comp, Im on home i mac now.

:S then you just gotta wait or use a Virtual Machine


Elaborate? Like virtualbox?
avatar
Skyes King
Junior Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Blaze on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:22 am

Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Skyes King wrote:
Blaze wrote:Remove the cache 'PC1cache' out of your C:\\ and try again.
Im using a mac. i have no c:\\

o, but we dont have a mac client yet. So how did you load up our client in the first place?
Mac client is coming soon doh!

Thats my work comp, Im on home i mac now.

:S then you just gotta wait or use a Virtual Machine


Elaborate? Like virtualbox?

Yes, you can download it and it will start a windows OS

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loading Errors

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum