PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop locking

3 posters

Go down

Stop locking Empty Stop locking

Post  Mkkk Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:00 pm

would you consider it if i told you a dupe that you dont know?
And Btw godsword there is no "correct" appeal form.

Before you continue to ban me or keep me banned i wanna tell you something about myself.

Hello, my name is Michael i am 21 years old from Ny originally Heres a pic of me

Stop locking 32593_10200254487621001_1244465634_n

I finished high school at the age of 16, then i went to IDC (international university of herzelia) And studied Computer mechanics and java applet developing.
At the age of 18 i was enlisted into the IDF (Israeli defense force) but continued to study,

(some pic of the army)
Stop locking 422199_10150589215670699_188013847_n

Stop locking 576866_3143097426679_1387569115_n

(I was a Sargent [grade 2] and a commanding officer.)
at the age of 20 and 9 months i got my Second degree (masters) in both computer mechanics and java applet coding.
On June 10th i was released from the army and i moved to Canada to work for my step-mother.

Right now, im trying to get rid of the boredom of sitting in an office all day and doing nothing.

Please let me play again, im sorry for what i did, when i loose my temper i get mad.

Last edited by Harb on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : images aren't that hard)

Mkkk

Back to top Go down

Stop locking Empty Re: Stop locking

Post  Blaze Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 am

You ruined it for yourself by spamming the forums. You are 100% responsible for doing this even if you are mad.

What if you get mad again? What is the next step? If you know a dupe pm me it on the forums I wont let you in before I see a good reason.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 am

You're a good guy. Smile
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 am

Logic. wrote:You're a good guy. Smile

Why would a good guy start spamming the forums with insults to our staff members?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mkkk Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Blaze wrote:

Why would a good guy start spamming the forums with insults to our staff members?

Let me remind you it was a staff member that you recently demoted. I admit i did spam the forums because i was extremely bored after a very long day i just wanted to enjoy my self and got absolutely no sympathy what soever, His intimidate response was and i quote "N.O".

Mkkk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 am

Mkkk wrote:
Blaze wrote:

Let me remind you it was a staff member that you recently demoted. I admit i did spam the forums because i was extremely bored after a very long day i just wanted to enjoy my self and got absolutely no sympathy what soever, His intimidate response was and i quote "N.O".  

That he got demoted is irrelevant (Also the fact he got demoted because he wanted me to demote him, not because he abused). The fact that you spammed the forums with the reason 'I was extremely bored' makes me think what strange kind of person you are. I rather not let you into the server because what if you get bored on the server? You start spamming randomly?

You have made alot of mistakes, to many to get allowed back in.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mkkk Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 am

Blaze wrote:
Mkkk wrote:
Blaze wrote:

That he got demoted is irrelevant (Also the fact he got demoted because he wanted me to demote him, not because he abused). The fact that you spammed the forums with the reason 'I was extremely bored' makes me think what strange kind of person you are. I rather not let you into the server because what if you get bored on the server? You start spamming randomly?

I got bored and wanted to play this server, I did not spam because i was bored i spammed because he was acting like an annoying person unwilling to hear anything and continuously banning me.

Mkkk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 am

Mkkk wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Mkkk wrote:
Blaze wrote:

I got bored and wanted to play this server, I did not spam because i was bored i spammed because he was acting like an annoying person unwilling to hear anything and continuously banning me.

You got banned for a reason, if this was wrong you would actually make a appeal against it. But you didnt do that because they were right.

Did you really think you can come back like nothing happend after what you have done?

Rolling Eyes

(Besides the fact you are already playing)

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mkkk Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 am

I did make an appeal against it... Infact i made more than one.

Mkkk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:26 am

And the awnser was: It was your fault, case closed.

Yet you keep making topics, can be counted as spamm to.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mkkk Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 am

can you add me on skype? jonny.smithy.123

Mkkk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mkkk Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 am

3 people added me on skype which are you?

Mkkk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:55 am

Not me, inb4 ddos

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down