PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zezima - In-game moderator application

+8
Lestic
s0 of lol
supergt50
poop scoop
C A P S
Ali
Logic.
zezi
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty Zezima - In-game moderator application

Post  zezi Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 am

Name: Mohammed Hani
In-game name: Zezima
Forums name: Yogy53
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -4
Do you play over the night? Yes i do play over night and daytime alot
Average of time you play a week: around 8-10 hours a day, and like 60-70 hours a week
Are you active on the forums: not really that active,  but i check all the updates/posts. and as for my forums account i made it a while after i joined.
How long have you played PureChaos: around 3 week's now, but honestly i have fell in love with this game.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
To answer that question i would like to talk about my self, of course as a normal person i have my advantages and my disadvantages, i am a pretty straight forward person, really like to help out and be nice, ive had a small anger proplem irl a few years ago which fortunately i had all solved Smile, my passion for this server is what mainly encourages me to join the staff team which of course without mentioning names are all great and helpful. i really see my self between them. i kind of like drama hhh but not to a limit where people would hate me for it.
sorry for the long message and hope you like it Smile
if not then please mention the reason because perhaps in the future i could change to be the perfect person that everyone likes Very Happy
Thank you:
                  Mohammed Hani

Last edited by yogy53 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i fixed the amount of week's played)
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty Re: Zezima - In-game moderator application

Post  Logic. Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:24 am

No.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty Reply

Post  zezi Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 am

Well, thank you for taking you time and reading it but please mention the reason
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty Re: Zezima - In-game moderator application

Post  Logic. Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:47 am

yogy53 wrote:Well, thank you for taking you time and reading it but please mention the reason
Well, first off:
yogy53 wrote:Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive)
I've read it and I honestly think you are lying, you're not mentioning many things about helping PureChaos most about your personal information. I do read all of these Moderator applications top to bottom twice. Y'know?

I don't bring up a reason because you should re-read your application.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:52 am

Well i thank you for taking your time and replying once again but everyone has got his own opinion right?
i've mentioned FACTS about my self not lies and that's what i want, you guys know what kind of person i am and weather or not i deserve the rank.
So thank you one more time and please don't re reply to leave space for others.
NOTE: you cant say i am lying when your never online.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty logic is against everyone

Post  Ali Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:57 am

ur against everyone -.-

Last edited by Rambo End on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:00 am

yogy53 wrote:Well i thank you for taking your time and replying once again but everyone has got his own opinion right?
i've mentioned FACTS about my self not lies and that's what i want, you guys know what kind of person i am and weather or not i deserve the rank.
So thank you one more time and please don't re reply to leave space for others.
NOTE: you cant say i am lying when your never online.
Yeah you don't deserve Moderator.
Also you leave spaces for other people, thx.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 am

Hey yogy(7mar), known you for quite a while now and you've been a nice guy to talk to, however some of the things we say are best of staying pvt.. Wink Lmfao but honestly, you're a great guy and you aim to do nothing other than help the server, best of luck bud. Very Happy 
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 am

C A P S wrote:Hey yogy(7mar), known you for quite a while now and you've been a nice guy to talk to, however some of the things we say are best of staying pvt.. ;)Lmfao but honestly, you're a great guy and you aim to do nothing other than help the server, best of luck bud. Very Happy 
Thank you alot brother Smile
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty good luck

Post  Ali Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:23 pm

u have ma support , the apply has too much talking about ur self, i see u helping alot and trying hard! keep the good work!

-not cuz ur my friend i promise, u deserve it!
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  poop scoop Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 am

you have been nothing but a douche to me so id say let someone else get mod over you
poop scoop
poop scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:33 am

poop scoop wrote:you have been nothing but a douche to me so id say let someone else get mod over you
Do i even know you?
Oh yeah! you were the guy rushing everyone and i pulled out a dbow and started anti rushing you! i remember you now
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  poop scoop Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 am

Arent you the guy that was tb and farcasting everyone in edge not just the rushers? oh yeah thats right it was

you would make for a terrible mod especially the way you cuss out people
poop scoop
poop scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 am

poop scoop wrote:Arent you the guy that was tb and farcasting everyone in edge not just the rushers? oh yeah thats right it was

you would make for a terrible mod especially the way you cuss out people

poop first of all i was tbing and fcing the "rushers" only and i got people that would agree with me and where helping me, and second of all i was just hanging around and i saw this.
[img]Zezima - In-game moderator application  2sanhpv[/img]
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  poop scoop Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

Lmao and? is rushing against the rules? no didnt think so
poop scoop
poop scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 pm

poop scoop wrote:Lmao and? is rushing against the rules? no didnt think so
nop its not, you just proofed what i said that you were rushing and that i was being a douche to you because your a rusher.
please stop replying to this post because its spamming now.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  supergt50 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 am

for that ^ i don't support you either being a douche to someone because you don't like there actions? Mods should be friendly and helpful to EVERYONE rushers or not.

supergt50
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:16 am

supergt50 wrote:for that ^ i don't support you either being a douche to someone because you don't like there actions? Mods should be friendly and helpful to EVERYONE rushers or not.
i respect your opinion but mods need to help the community right? so if someone is doing actions that bother the economy a mod has the right to at least defend back the right of the economy.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zezima - In-game moderator application  Empty good luck

Post  s0 of lol Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 am

yes

s0 of lol

Back to top Go down

Post  poop scoop Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Everybody rushes some more then others it does not ruin the economy its in every single rsps and even runescape you cant prevent rushing by being a mod its something the owner has to decide to get rid of, as for the community its something they will have to deal with because atleast half of them have rushed somebody and with the server growing its going to be pretty much unstoppable
poop scoop
poop scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 pm

poop scoop wrote:Everybody rushes some more then others it does not ruin the economy its in every single rsps and even runescape you cant prevent rushing by being a mod its something the owner has to decide to get rid of, as for the community its something they will have to deal with because atleast half of them have rushed somebody and with the server growing its going to be pretty much unstoppable
well i cant prevent it but no one said that i cant try? ive asked you nicely to please stop replying on this topic because if you want to argue get with me on game and we talk
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  poop scoop Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:09 am

putting on a good guy act on forums while calling me a douche in-game lol
poop scoop
poop scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:46 am

poop scoop wrote:putting on a good guy act on forums while calling me a douche in-game lol
i beg you.. just beg you.... proof that and stop replying i beg you
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Lestic Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Ok, time to show myself again. Guys, quit it. Poop scoop, you are spamming someones mod app, zezima you shouldn't be discussing on your mod app in the first place. Discuss your opinions ingame or on skype or whatever, not in a mod app.
Lestic
Lestic
Cernturion

https://purechaos.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poop scoop Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Lestic could you remove these posts im pretty sure me and zezima have patched things up (or forum mod)
poop scoop
poop scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next