PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth Behind Pink Boots

4 posters

Go down

The Truth Behind Pink Boots Empty The Truth Behind Pink Boots

Post  Pink Boots Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Alright I'd like to get this clear with everyone. I am not a scammer! Here's what happened with 'bank'. Alright yesterday night I let this player named 'oct' play on my account while I was at school because he wanted to borrow my claws. I trusted him, which was a mistake obvi. Anyways, I come back home from school and I login and all my bandos sets and claws and ags's are gone. I immediately knew that oct took them. At first I thought he just hacked me and stole my stuff, but then Bank came up to me and repeatedly calling me scammer. My reaction is like oh no... what did oct do. I am not a scammer guys I gave people bandos and ags's all the time if they were new and using noob gear. I asked oct what happened and he told me that he THINKS his brother went high risking on my account. I never gave him permission. Anyways what I'm getting at here is please don't think of me as a scammer I am not! I'm not asking for my items back I acknowledge it's my own fault for trusting someone with my account... lesson learned. Back to square one. Thank you for reading

- Pink Boots <3

Pink Boots

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind Pink Boots Empty Re: The Truth Behind Pink Boots

Post  bank Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Pink Boots wrote:Alright I'd like to get this clear with everyone. I am not a scammer! Here's what happened with 'bank'. Alright yesterday night I let this player named 'oct' play on my account while I was at school because he wanted to borrow my claws. I trusted him, which was a mistake obvi. Anyways, I come back home from school and I login and all my bandos sets and claws and ags's are gone. I immediately knew that oct took them. At first I thought he just hacked me and stole my stuff, but then Bank came up to me and repeatedly calling me scammer. My reaction is like oh no... what did oct do. I am not a scammer guys I gave people bandos and ags's all the time if they were new and using noob gear. I asked oct what happened and he told me that he THINKS his brother went high risking on my account. I never gave him permission. Anyways what I'm getting at here is please don't think of me as a scammer I am not! I'm not asking for my items back I acknowledge it's my own fault for trusting someone with my account... lesson learned. Back to square one. Thank you for reading

- Pink Boots <3
i dont know a other guy was on ur acc that why i call u scammer, dont give out ur password.
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind Pink Boots Empty baka ne baka

Post  ImDaccad Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 am

I heard it too that Oct was it i trust you Wink next time dont give ur password to persons out.

ImDaccad

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Who are you?
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down