PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unban steve.

3 posters

Go down

unban steve. Empty unban steve.

Post  steve2 Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 am

account name? steve.
ingame or forums? ingame.
punished for? mod ali
reason? well i'll admit i shared account with a friend called "fronk" ingame , but that account was sold so he only used my account "steve" to pk with after that he scammed 1,2k tokkuls in a risk fight VS pkpking12 and later got jailed and then banned. after he refused to pay the 1,2k when bank and mod ali gave him a second chance he had xfered the items to an account called "big" and on that account he offered ali 1,2k and ali declined and banned him aswell , after that "big" got unbanned and 1,2k tokkuls had been removed from the account , but steve still stayed banned. bank knows i shared account with fronk , im the actual steve and im not making this up.
if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof : i did get punished for a reason but the 1,2k have already been removed from "big" witch is steves mule.
why should you get a second chance? i had nothing to do with the scamming , me the real steve i really don't pk "fronk" took care of all the pking i unlimited voted to make the money for the pking. i have no idea why he would scam on my account but he has not even answered any of my skype messages for 2 days. i will not share account with him or anyone anymore.

-steve.

steve2

Back to top Go down

unban steve. Empty Re: unban steve.

Post  Ali Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 am

first of all, u can not say u have nothing to do with it since its ur account and its ur responsibility that you shared the account.
2nd, bank gave u 5 chances to give back the money, u said u wouldnt give back at all so we jailed u for some times and unjailed u to ask u and u said no.

3rd, we warned u about the ban and u said "idc".
4th, i banned the account and told blaze the story, he found u out and took 1,2k from ur account and banned it.
5th, we have multiple reports on u scamming.

user should remain banned and appeal after 3 days.

thank you.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am

Ali wrote:first of all, u can not say u have nothing to do with it since its ur account and its ur responsibility that you shared the account.
2nd, bank gave u 5 chances to give back the money, u said u wouldnt give back at all so we jailed u for some times and unjailed u to ask u and u said no.

3rd, we warned u about the ban and u said "idc".
4th, i banned the account and told blaze the story, he found u out and took 1,2k from ur account and banned it.
5th, we have multiple reports on u scamming.

user should remain banned and appeal after 3 days.

thank you.
Gg.
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down