PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no reason check this out now

3 posters

Go down

Banned for no reason check this out now Empty Banned for no reason check this out now

Post  ArcaneSplit Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:04 am

account name?Arcanesplit

ingame or forums?Legendsbye

punished by?Bank or Jayden

reason? their shouldn't have been a reason I just bought the acc.

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof:check are ip's the old legendsbye new user is hellpker

why should you get a second chance? because I didn't do anything wrong I just bought the acc and I got accused of scamming.

ArcaneSplit

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason check this out now Empty Re: Banned for no reason check this out now

Post  Jayden Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 am

I was the person who banned your account. It was based off this report here http://forum.purechaos.info/t958-legendsbye-is-a-scammer

I am sorry that i did not know that you had bought the account off this guy, as i just had to do what was necessary at that time. Hopefully we can sort out this problem, but you will have to wait till blaze or lestic will see this Smile
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason check this out now Empty Re: Banned for no reason check this out now

Post  Blaze Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:07 am

Dealt with.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down