PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Sins Scamming

4 posters

Go down

Deadly Sins Scamming Empty Deadly Sins Scamming

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:46 am

In-game username: Sn0w Beast
Person/s who broke the rules: Deadly Sins
What they did to break the rules: Scammed me for 40tok in a duel after I said only dds no whip
Proof of what happened:
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Deadly Sins Scamming Empty Re: Deadly Sins Scamming

Post  Deadly Sins Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:52 am

You agreed to dds whip in the chat, you can't change rules during the duel, I clicked accept once I saw you agreed to me saying dds whip x2 above and below in the chat.
Deadly Sins
Deadly Sins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 am

no. you said "Agree" as in agree to the rules I said yes then you said "DDs whip?" and I replied with "No" "DDs" and the battle started. I said several times to put the whip away, and I didn't even have a whip in my inventory.
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadly Sins Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:57 am

Sn0w Beast wrote:no. you said "Agree" as in agree to the rules I said yes then you said "DDs whip?" and I replied with "No" "DDs" and the battle started. I said several times to put the whip away, and I didn't even have a whip in my inventory.

Go back and read the chatlog cause you clearly misunderstood everything. Who says agree to the rules and who stakes with dds only? It was dds whip that you agreed to, not 'agreeing' to any of the rules considering nobody asks that.

-Sins
Deadly Sins
Deadly Sins

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 am

Sn0w Beast wrote:In-game username: Sn0w Beast
What they did to break the rules: Scammed me for 40tok in a duel after I said only dds no whip
Proof of what happened:

well, sn0w first at all you said (yh) and he's waiting for you to agree before he start it. and then you change ur mind.

sorry sn0w your own fault.

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:02 am

There may have been a misunderstanding on my part at the beginning but before the battle started I said no, dds, which should be simple to understand on your part. after you pulled outa whip I said "No" "Dds Only" and "off". You could have easily switch weapons back but instead you had to finish me off with a whip.

bank wrote:
Proof of what happened:

well, sn0w first at all you said (yh) and he's waiting for you to agree before he start it. and then you change ur mind.

-bank
_____
I did not "Change my mind" I didn't want whip from the very beginning, this is obvious as I do not even have whip in my inventory. If I wanted to agree I would have the whip in my inventory?

Last edited by Sn0w Beast on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 am

bank wrote:
Proof of what happened:

-bank
_____
I did not "Change my mind" I didn't want whip from the very beginning, this is obvious as I do not even have whip in my inventory. If I wanted to agree I would have the whip in my inventory?
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 am

you agree on "dds to whip" in the vid.
and if you said " no " before you vid. why didnt you do it this time?

hes waiting for anwser before you and deadly begi the fight.

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 am

It is pretty obvious I don't want whip in the fight. First off I don't even have them in my inventory second off I tell him no, dds, dds only, off several times and he could easily switch. By "Agree?" I thought he was waiting for me to agree to the dueling rules and start the fight, so naturally I said yh or ok.
As you notice as soon as he says "dds whip" "kk" I quickly say "No" "dds" but he switches to whip anyway.
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 am

he cant see if you had a whip in your inv. he asked whip to dds 2 times the first time. he asked again whether you agree on the rules and you answered "YH" and you said no right after you answer him "YH" as I understand it you said just yes to rules even if you do not even know them?

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:29 am

Even if you do think that I accepted his rules, which I DID NOT, How do you expect me to be able to counter attack him and go with his rules if I don't even have a whip in my inventory?
He also only said dds whip once before I agreed. he waited awhile before he repeated "Agree?" without being specific. I obviously thought he meant the dueling interface and said yes. But before the duel started I said "No" "Dds".
"Rule #9: No scamming or attempting to scam"
Scamming is defined by: "a dishonest scheme; a fraud." This is obviously a "Dishonest scheme" as both sides are not aware of the full rules.
You've known me for awhile bank, I'm a trusted Mmer, I'm an honest person. Believe me when I say that I was unaware of the extent of the dueling rules.
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 am

sorry snow but even with your evidence it show's that you are in fact in the wrong, although your intentions may have clearly been a DDS only fight, that isn't what the video portrays.
In this instance you have not won this case, please be more careful when staking and try and video for a longer duration which would have proven you right if you had been I am sure.
sorry for your inconveniences snow.
/CLOSED
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down