PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason.

+2
Jayden
ugetwrekd
6 posters

Go down

Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason. Empty Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason.

Post  ugetwrekd Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 am

So I was at chaos ele with friends and kids kept showing up with no gear. I was bored so i would attack them and walk away. With that being said one of them took a screenshot and sent it to bank he then came to me saying it was "farming" and jailed me. Which if you type ::rules it never says no farming nor does it say the definition. Which according to blaze it is "farming someone for pkp, killing people that run back over and over." Which i never killed anyone i only attacked them so therefore i was not farming and i shouldn't of gotten any punishment and bank should not be staff because he jailed me for no reason.

ugetwrekd

Back to top Go down

Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason. Empty Re: Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason.

Post  Jayden Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:10 am

So you didnt actually kill any of them? You only attacked them? :S
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason. Empty Re: Reporting "bank" for banning me for no reason.

Post  J4mie Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:29 am

If you don't have proof of you not killing them then I guess bank will be in the right.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  ugetwrekd Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:33 am

Jayden wrote:So you didnt actually kill any of them? You only attacked them? :S
i know! finally someone on my side.... i never killed any of the kids wearing no armour. just messing with them and hitting.

Last edited by ugetwrekd on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

ugetwrekd

Back to top Go down

Post  ugetwrekd Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am

J4mie wrote:If you don't have proof of you not killing them then I guess bank will be in the right.
bank was there the whole time i never killed any of them and you can ask the 5 people that were there.

ugetwrekd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 am

Unfortunately j4mie is correct though. Staff do not have to provide proof on an incident like this. I know it's pretty biased how a screenshot can only show 1 frame when you may not of killed them. But why did you get banned? did you flame him after that or something?
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  ugetwrekd Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:49 am

Jayden wrote:Unfortunately j4mie is correct though. Staff do not have to provide proof on an incident like this. I know it's pretty biased how a screenshot can only show 1 frame when you may not of killed them. But why did you get banned? did you flame him after that or something?
no he only jailed me but its pretty stupid when a mod was right there watching me not kill them and lies about it...? you can ask the other people there..... i never killed any of them you can even check my logs of who i killed.

ugetwrekd

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:06 pm

first of all. you not banned. i jailed you, and i got some screenshot from agie that u was farming him and another guy. and after that i told everyone out there if anyone farm one more time they will be jailed 1 hour +.
and then i log on my hindding account and saw u was farm on " agie70" until he have 6 hp back. and u was farming on me too on my hidding account, and then i jailed you. also blaze pmed me on skype " keep him jailed" so i think you are the wrong here.

thanks for your report

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  agie70 Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:11 pm

That being said,,
just listen to other ppl to when they warning and telling you to stop it... which i did multiple times.
agie70
agie70
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  ugetwrekd Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:15 pm

no its funny because you just said "i was farming till agie was 6hp" therefore i was not farming. i asked blaze and he said farming is when i kill players not just hitting them.

ugetwrekd

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:17 pm

User does not understand that common sence is applied, also teleports away while we are talking. Shows sign of disrespecting and not wanting to finish a normal talk about this.

Denied and closed, user stays jailed till I say so.
You may appeal.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down