PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie

4 posters

Go down

reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie Empty reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie

Post  black batman Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:58 am

so jamie logged in and he join in my covo with a player im not gonna lie i died and was pissed off and jamie starts talking to me we get into it he says whats ur forum name i tell him and he is like im gonna get ur ip threw the forums i had no idea you could do this so don't tell me im making it up and ddos you send you 18k packages i do have a video but i had it in full screen and its really hard to make out i didn't know it was on full screen the bars were not showing so, sometime later mod bank logs in i tell him and he mac banned me for saying i was gonna ddos the server witch is fucking bull shit i told him jamie was gonna ddos me and 5 seconds later he mac banned me im telling the honest truth you're server is beyond corrupt bank and jamie are a perfect example one can banned you perm from the game the other perm from forums how would you be able to know if i got perm banned by jamie off forums that they did this blaze lastic thanks for reading
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie Empty Re: reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie

Post  bank Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:07 pm

first of all. i show it to lestic. - [10-12-2013 23:26:24] Lestic PureChaos: ip banning him now
[10-12-2013 23:28:06] Lestic PureChaos: banned him.

and then i saw yyou login and i told youu the reason why you will get macbanned. cuz you said" i gonna ddods the server gf blaze" proof = http://gyazo.com/5bdecf0b06e491418537d9d0c8d468f6

and ddods the server is macban without no warning.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie Empty Re: reporting mod bank and forum mod jamie

Post  J4mie Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 pm

please kid... you chat so much shit, i never said I'd get your IP through forums and you're the one who started flaming me when i wasn't even talking with you.
don't lie and try and make your self look innocent because lestic knows what went on and he knows what i said, i told him.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 pm

1# Your lieing
2# You broke multiple rules
3# You do not have valid proof
4# Your saying bank unfair banned you while he did not banned you

Your point is?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 pm

and i have valid proof of him breaking a serious rule which bank posted: http://gyazo.com/5bdecf0b06e491418537d9d0c8d468f6 soo yeah, close this thread please?
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm

J4mie wrote:and i have valid proof of him breaking a serious rule which bank posted: http://gyazo.com/5bdecf0b06e491418537d9d0c8d468f6 soo yeah, close this thread please?

Its his report, so it would be fair if he can response to us aswell.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:25 pm

but he has no proof and is lying on the report, where as there is proof of him committing a really bad offence which i thought was macban no questions asked?
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:12 pm

J4mie wrote:but he has no proof and is lying on the report, where as there is proof of him committing a really bad offence which i thought was macban no questions asked?

He had a video so he did make the afford, will give him till the evening. Just because he is lieng doesnt mean someone else cant do something wrong.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down