PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Bank

+4
bank
Blaze
ipker101
dudett
8 posters

Go down

Reporting Bank Empty Reporting Bank

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:21 am

Alright guys , this is it . Bank is absolutely worst mod ever . When people need his help he just goes pking , and ignores u whole time . and when someone else (who he knows/friends) have problem he will help them . Basically i got pjed in front of him and he did nothing about it . I Don't have proof , but i have many people who saw it . I might be the first one to say that he does not dedicated his mod status to help people , but when someone takes time and writes it , then it's just not me , it's many people who have just not wrote bout it . Of course he will bring up excuses , but why should i lie about it ? Maybe I'm not right , but as a new player when u see a mod , you're supposed to like him , he is supposed to do anything he can to . But when i first saw him dealing with other people it was just terrible , that show some people get jailed or muted for no reason , He listens to only 1 side . If there is argument there are always 2 sides , he just listens that 1 side n baaammm.....he does not pay attention and is not interested at all to solve things , he just wants to get it done with and go back to whatever he was doing . There might be alot people who do not agree with me , but trust me , if you are a new player , and not friends with bank , then you better stay away.......
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Reporting Bank Empty Re: Reporting Bank

Post  ipker101 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:32 am

... being mod doesn't means u can't do other things then help hes doing it all online.... understand it bank is good staff.Shocked 

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Reporting Bank Empty Reply

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:34 am

Being mod means you have responsibility's .
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Reporting Bank Empty Reply #2

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:42 am

He can make account which is not mod , and keep it as secret so nobody bothers him , but when he is logged into his mod acc , he has responsibility's
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 am

Honestly, I have a feeling that your just basing all of this from a few cases. Mods dont see everything that you see, you have to understand this.

The thing is, when you dont report people we cannot take any action if we dont see it.

Also what you see always isnt the good side your looking at. Your saying that you see Bank talking to someone and not asking about the other side of the story, how would you know? Your just making things up, if a false jail happend it is often always reported and do you see any valid reports against bank in this section about a false jail/ban?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Reporting Bank Empty Reply #3

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:05 am

I just told u what i think of this all , If you want more players , you've got to make sure u have good staff and community , you are defending bank , He might be good mod , but what if new players come , and see bank the way i do . Got many ppl who agree with me , Blaze you cannot cover this up .
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Reporting Bank Empty Reply #4

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:06 am

Bank is your friend , and you trust him , whatever he tells u . But WHAT If I'm Right ?
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:10 am

dudett wrote:I just told u what i think of this all , If you want more players , you've got to make sure u have good staff and community , you are defending bank , He might be good mod , but what if new players come , and see bank the way i do . Got many ppl who agree with me , Blaze you cannot cover this up .
I am defending Bank because I have seen many good things from him, he cares and is active. Its impossible, impossible to find staff that is always at your order anytime he is online and see's anything. Its simple not possible, not here not on Runescape.

Your basicly claiming that if I login on a fake account, walk up to bank when he is active, ask him a question and he would keep on talking to his 'friends' and ignore me? Is that what your claiming?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:15 am

You have seen many good stuff from him , he is good okay , but i got many people who agrees with me . And yes i claim that too "TOO" There are just soo many more things , im not suggesting to demote him , it's just a little note to himself , if someone tells his mistakes he will learn from them
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 am

okay dudtte, i start make an pk vid for purechaos today and i know there was 2 guys who follow me when i was to start a fight and i told them both wait to i'm done pk and then ill you you both. and mate i always help new player who need it. and its not everyday i gonna pk. most of the time i just stay in home and watching wildy and help players who need it. so i cant see you points in that. and i dont jail players who dont need it, always check what happened to them, and finde out what going on. and maybe you right if u got pj in a fight, but when i pk i dont look on other players i look on my fight not on other fight. but i told you if u got proof then report it on forum.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:42 am

Thats what I wanted to add indeed, you made a report about Bank but not about the one who PJ your fight. Your expecting staff to solve everything even when they dont see it but if you dont report it either we cant do much.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:44 am

Not reporting pj , Reporting him.
Bank , if u wanna pk , MAKE PK ACCOUNT , Please ? If you in helping mood , log in with mod acc
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:50 am

dudett if i want too pk on my mod account then i do it. i dont really need to make an pk account.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:54 am

Before Bank was a moderator he played on the account Bank a lot, I feel like I should allow mods to play on their accounts since they worked hard to build up the account.

Moderators are people that can take action if something happends, but in the meantime they can play and enjoy Purechaos just like everyone else does.

Thats just how I want the system to work, we arent some sort of offical company and hired Bank to work at us. He is doing this in his free time.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  dudett Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:09 am

Aight blaze , i gotcha
dudett
dudett

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:10 am

mods need to take action based on what is right. You might be right in saying we sometimes do not listen to the other side and thats because we have a proof of him breaking rules, sometimes i go on and find a report on someone who rushs and has a valid proof so i jail him and he comes to me and say that the victim also rushed. In such case the Victim is on the right since there is no valid proof of the victim rushing.

If a staff didnt see what happened we need a proof.

player moderator is a player who has higher authorities we are players who help and solve problems, we r not working to any company we just enjoy playing this game.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:17 am

please... use the freaking format!
i would close since its done with but i don't have permission to close threads here l0l
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  rick grimes Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 pm

dudett wrote:Alright guys , this is it . Bank is absolutely worst mod ever . When people need his help he just goes pking , and ignores u whole time . and when someone else (who he knows/friends) have problem he will help them . Basically i got pjed in front of him and he did nothing about it . I Don't have proof , but i have many people who saw it . I might be the first one to say that he does not dedicated his mod status to help people , but when someone takes time and writes it , then it's just not me , it's many people who have just not wrote bout it . Of course he will bring up excuses , but why should i lie about it ? Maybe I'm not right , but as a new player when u see a mod , you're supposed to like him , he is supposed to do anything he can to . But when i first saw him dealing with other people it was just terrible , that show some people get jailed or muted for no reason , He listens to only 1 side . If there is argument there are always 2 sides , he just listens that 1 side n baaammm.....he does not pay attention and is not interested at all to solve things , he just wants to get it done with and go back to whatever he was doing . There might be alot people who do not agree with me , but trust me , if you are a new player , and not friends with bank , then you better stay away.......
ive met this guy in game before he is a idiot don't listen to this moron he shouldn't be banned but ignored by everyone he is one of the few retards on this game next to sometimes mum diesel probird23 ugetwreckd parkway something avoid these people and you should be fine
rick grimes
rick grimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Gravity Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:47 pm

No reason for a demotion, Bank is if not the only person i believe is actually responsible enough for the powers and responsibilities of a staff member, not only this but he can actually speak fluent English with a proper grammatical tone to it, Dudett, im sure you're just another Asian student looking to be a keyboard ninja, so please, do everyone a favor and shut up.

_-Zero_Gravity-_

Click on this, i dare you.:
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down