PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reporting blaze.

2 posters

Go down

reporting blaze. Empty reporting blaze.

Post  legit10 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:43 pm

this post will go nowhere at all but i would like you to know blaze that how do you expect this server to grow if new players arn't giving a second chance? i have been coming on forums everyday to see if my post was checked it took you so long to finally reply and when you did you said unbanned? but yet im still banned i dont understand why i was put on the ip ban list. yes i broke the activity camping rule but i didn't look into the rules before i started so i dont think i deserve to be banned. i appealed twice now and then the third time you forum ban me.. i'm sorry i wanted you to read my thread and do something. All i wanna do is jump on the server and play, i have read the rules all im asking is for you to give me a second chance.

- king bren

legit10

Back to top Go down

reporting blaze. Empty Re: reporting blaze.

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:35 am

This is not a valid staff member report, besides that your breaking the rules by ban evading.
You had been banned for spamming (3 days ban) + another 3 days for ban evading and causing yet another spam topic.

Maybe you should think before act? We cant use spammers and people that do not lisnen on the server, so I expect us to grow without them.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  legit10 Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:38 am

i posted my ban appeal 8 days ago, you unbanned my account which was fine but i still can't log in then you said i was on the ip list which i have no idea why you put me on it? what do i need to do to start playing the server again thats all i want. i have read the rules and everything...

p.s when did i not listen? i came to back to my computer with my account banned so i had no warning and thats fine i read the rules and i understand its breaking the rules but then i get unbanned 4 days ago but still cant log in? i am sorry for spamming but im just trying to get back onto the server

legit10

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 am

legit10 wrote:i posted my ban appeal 8 days ago, you unbanned my account which was fine but i still can't log in then you said i was on the ip list which i have no idea why you put me on it? what do i need to do to start playing the server again thats all i want. i have read the rules and everything...

I asked you why you had been IP banned because I was suspecting you went on other accounts after your ban and started to abuse the fuck out of staff members and ended up with a IP ban.

I am 100% sure the IP ban happend after the ban for activity farming since we cannot do both at the same time.

You didnt gave me a awnser on that, then you started making spam topics and posting your appeal question on other their appeals. This is considered spam.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  legit10 Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:42 am

like i said i'm really sorry for activity farming, i have read the rules can i please play on your server yet again
edit: and sorry for spamming on your forums

legit10

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:50 am

Will look at ur case once I am home.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down