PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Ali & Blaze

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reporting Ali & Blaze Empty Reporting Ali & Blaze

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNmNJF3ges - Him making me risk 2 Torva sets extra because he's sad AND he should autolose for running? and he tryed to type 'asshole' twice? A few days ago, we staked i done what he done he said pay me or i'll ban you nice Ali ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3g-5MBc90 - Him breaking the rule 'dds only' When i broke a rule he threatened to ban me again, this is mod power abusing. If he had killed me then he would of threatened me to pay him like it happened a month ago when we was risk fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNxwHUYHY4&edit=vd - I had flamed Nik because it wasn't his first time hitting me, but it's my fault i appologize. Anyway, Ali run's away CLEARLY around 0:33 u can see Nik says 4, before i hit. That SHOULD be an autolose but ofc hes a mod it has to be a rm lol. If i had done it 'PAY ME OR I BAN U'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJTJ-J9bIY - Him admitting to running without getting me cleaned. HAHA Razz I advise nobody to stake him at all for real, i had cleaned him he had 20k left, he acted all sad, i felt bad for him so i decided to give him a 10k stake still, i didn't under stake him like he does to me. Anyway like that he cleaned me with 10k. I wish i listened to a brother Diesel and ran with 100k+ but i have a heart.

Overall, DO NOT stake Ali even for 1 tokkul, he's one greedy failure which abuses his mod powers. Don't even know how he got to a moderator stage, i reckon the community trusts me more then him LOL.

I am also reporting Blaze as he went onto my account with MY PASSWORD. A password is there because its a private padlock, no admins shoudn't know the password, they can only change password. This is an IRL law. Anyway he had gone onto my account and gave Ali some items which is really weird because i told Blaze to wait a day or two so i can show him my vid proof, i wasn't home all day just came, i was going to re-pay Ali but i wasn't going to give it to him, i was going to give it to Blaze for him to take to give to Ali and tell him i didn't give him anything Blaze spawned it. But no Blaze is unpatient all he thinks is all of his staff are perfect. I reckon they all are near perfect except Ali he's no way near. I had talked to Lestic and he was getting on with it well and u came along. Anyway back to the password business, that password i used for this account was my password for my bank details, emails, everything. There is a law no matter who u are u cant know some1s password unless they tell u.
Also i dont think i deserve a ban since i was going to pay him i wasn't home all day, u was so unpatient.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Reporting Ali & Blaze Empty Re: Reporting Ali & Blaze

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 am

So nobody checks this thread out?

Or they are ignoring it lol
May i ask why?

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:30 pm

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNmNJF3ges - Him making me risk 2 Torva sets extra because he's sad AND he should autolose for running? and he tryed to type 'asshole' twice? A few days ago, we staked i done what he done he said pay me or i'll ban you nice Ali ?
you clicked before you even see the 4, and it was your call to do the stake or not

2)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3g-5MBc90 - Him breaking the rule 'dds only' When i broke a rule he threatened to ban me again, this is mod power abusing. If he had killed me then he would of threatened me to pay him like it happened a month ago when we was risk fighting.
he did not threaten to ban you and by him telling you wait to ask blaze there is nothing wrong with that right? oh and btw he actually asked blaze and he refunded you

3)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNxwHUYHY4&edit=vd - I had flamed Nik because it wasn't his first time hitting me, but it's my fault i appologize. Anyway, Ali run's away CLEARLY around 0:33 u can see Nik says 4, before i hit. That SHOULD be an autolose but ofc hes a mod it has to be a rm lol. If i had done it 'PAY ME OR I BAN U'!
you fucking said i hit on 4, got vid etc while its clear that you hit on 3... you didnt even see a 4 omg...

4)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJTJ-J9bIY - Him admitting to running without getting me cleaned. HAHA Razz I advise nobody to stake him at all for real, i had cleaned him he had 20k left, he acted all sad, i felt bad for him so i decided to give him a 10k stake still, i didn't under stake him like he does to me. Anyway like that he cleaned me with 10k. I wish i listened to a brother Diesel and ran with 100k+ but i have a heart.
how is that a report.. i truely dont get your logic

these are my comments on your videos understand them the way you want, forgive me for my language but i consider this total bullshit and waste of time, you claim that he abuses powers yet you failed to provide one proof of him doing so, you kept on flaming him flmaing everybody and your know around the community for being the #1 flamer (its not something to be proud off) so how could you say your trusted more than him, you know what no i am not saying that because hes my irl mate but i am saying that because i know who ali truly is, ever since our childhood ive known 3li for many years and let me tell you this one thing about him: he is a extremely nice and good person to people that treat him well and he does not accept it for someone to insult him the way you did throughout the stakes and due to you doing this he used your strategy of underpaying and of trying to get you jelouse which i know is not right for a mod and he apologized to you.

as for blaze mate, your on his server so its his rules your basically giving him your password because your typing it to his server, if you dont want him to know you password for other stuff then change it and make it a only purechaos password (which trust me blaze doesnt even have time to bother looking at your password)

i am sorry blaze and lestic i know i promised to not interefere but i have had enough with mum as a player he just 1 hour ago got on diesels acc and scammed a risk fight and i made diesel (the actual account owner) pay for what mum had scammed.

i request a deletion of this topic once both blaze and lestic read it and i request a punishment that mum deserves but i wont call it because in the end of the day its blazes and lestics server and its there call.

Dealt with, from my side.

zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:41 pm

im sorry... did i really read that correct? you are reporting the fucking server developer and co-owner and IRL friend of the owner? do you really think that's going to get anywhere.
i know this from experience, ALL passwords are protected with encryption meaning not even lestic or blaze know what your password was and could only change it to something else.
if the password is still what it was he must have changed it, then re copied the crypted code and pasted it back in the password section of the player profile.
other than that I have nothing to say about ali since this has nothing to do with me so i cba to watch all 27 different videos.
hope this gets resolved soon, then my job comes in to play of closing this topic Razz
-J4mie
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:46 pm

zezi wrote:1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNmNJF3ges - Him making me risk 2 Torva sets extra because he's sad AND he should autolose for running? and he tryed to type 'asshole' twice? A few days ago, we staked i done what he done he said pay me or i'll ban you nice Ali ?
you clicked before you even see the 4, and it was your call to do the stake or not

2)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3g-5MBc90 - Him breaking the rule 'dds only' When i broke a rule he threatened to ban me again, this is mod power abusing. If he had killed me then he would of threatened me to pay him like it happened a month ago when we was risk fighting.
he did not threaten to ban you and by him telling you wait to ask blaze there is nothing wrong with that right? oh and btw he actually asked blaze and he refunded you

3)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNxwHUYHY4&edit=vd - I had flamed Nik because it wasn't his first time hitting me, but it's my fault i appologize. Anyway, Ali run's away CLEARLY around 0:33 u can see Nik says 4, before i hit. That SHOULD be an autolose but ofc hes a mod it has to be a rm lol. If i had done it 'PAY ME OR I BAN U'!
you fucking said i hit on 4, got vid etc while its clear that you hit on 3... you didnt even see a 4 omg...

4)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJTJ-J9bIY - Him admitting to running without getting me cleaned. HAHA Razz I advise nobody to stake him at all for real, i had cleaned him he had 20k left, he acted all sad, i felt bad for him so i decided to give him a 10k stake still, i didn't under stake him like he does to me. Anyway like that he cleaned me with 10k. I wish i listened to a brother Diesel and ran with 100k+ but i have a heart.

these are my comments on your videos understand them the way you want, forgive me for my language but i consider this total bullshit and waste of time, you claim that he abuses powers yet you failed to provide one proof of him doing so, you kept on flaming him flmaing everybody and your know around the community for being the #1 flamer (its not something to be proud off) so how could you say your trusted more than him, you know what no i am not saying that because hes my irl mate but i am saying that because i know who ali truly is, ever since our childhood ive known 3li for many years and let me tell you this one thing about him: he is a extremely nice and good person to people that treat him well and he does not accept it for someone to insult him the way you did throughout the stakes and due to you doing this he used your strategy of underpaying and of trying to get you jelouse which i know is not right for a mod and he apologized to you.

as for blaze mate, your on his server so its his rules your basically giving him your password because your typing it to his server, if you dont want him to know you password for other stuff then change it and make it a only purechaos password (which trust me blaze doesnt even have time to bother looking at your password)

i am sorry blaze and lestic i know i promised to not interefere but i have had enough with mum as a player he just 1 hour ago got on diesels acc and scammed a risk fight and i made diesel (the actual account owner) pay for what mum had scammed.

i request a deletion of this topic once both blaze and lestic read it and i request a punishment that mum deserves but i wont call it because in the end of the day its blazes and lestics server and its there call.

Once again, you are backing your IRL mate man i just dont like the way you lie. I scammed ugetwrecked?, no we was risk fiting for 100 tokkuls, i had speced him and teleported, there is no rule that says u cannot spec and tele

U claim it was a bug and im abusing it, if it was a bug it should of been fixed ages ago. Anyway im not concerned about that its only 100 tokks
I'm not known for #1 flamer? for a few hating kids i am, but #1 loyal and respected player.
I dont get in in game u just act so nice and on forums ur helping ur IRL mate, ur 2 faced.
This whole thing is for everybody to see who Ali really is, oh and ur face is coming up too
I will want Lestic and Blaze to deal with this NOT an IRL friend
IK Blaze is happy to ban me i runned this game
But Lestic, i think he has a heart he dosn't ban straight away and do stuff without anything said

I've wasted hours and hours on this report of that person and all i get is disrespect from everybody.. lol

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:48 pm

J4mie wrote:im sorry... did i really read that correct? you are reporting the fucking server developer and co-owner and IRL friend of the owner? do you really think that's going to get anywhere.
i know this from experience, ALL passwords are protected with encryption meaning not even lestic or blaze know what your password was and could only change it to something else.
if the password is still what it was he must have changed it, then re copied the crypted code and pasted it back in the password section of the player profile.
other than that I have nothing to say about ali since this has nothing to do with me so i cba to watch all 27 different videos.
hope this gets resolved soon, then my job comes in to play of closing this topic Razz
-J4mie
Oh thats what i wanted confirmed, they dont no my password but only they can change it.

Yes the IRL law fits with that, that's totally allowed, i thought they can directly find out my pw and log on with my pw, thats against the law so police, judgement etc can get involved

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Diesell wrote:
Oh thats what i wanted confirmed, they dont no my password but only they can change it.

Yes the IRL law fits with that, that's totally allowed, i thought they can directly find out my pw and log on with my pw, thats against the law so police, judgement etc can get involved
yeah no need to worry, that is all protected by encryption on all player profiles which stops people being able to hack accounts by some how obtaining the server files.
quite easily (if not protected right) can hack into the database system and gain the encrypted files and un-crypt them but literally no one in the RSPS community knows how to do that type of stuff. Smile
- J4mie
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:30 pm

1st clip: u clearly clicked on attack before 3,

2nd: u didnt video when i paid u, blaze can check the trade logs, i was asking blaze about it.

3rd: attacked on 3..

4th: lmfao..

so whats the rules that i broke?? to my eyes ur the one who is showing that ur breaking rules by running before 3.
if u wanna keep on making a fool of ur self go ahead, ur just posting videos of u running before 3. lmfao

so basically i dont find a single proof of me 'abusing/scamming'

and zezima isnt there just cause he is my "irl friend", i did say "ur mad bro" for 2 reasons, 1: u were too cocky with the people around u.
2: u flamed me alot for paying less which is not my fault, u can always choose what u wanna stake with the agreement of the 2 parties and u always agreed.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Ali wrote:1st clip: u clearly clicked on attack before 3,

2nd: u didnt video when i paid u, blaze can check the trade logs, i was asking blaze about it.

so whats the rules that i broke?? to my eyes ur the one who is showing that ur breaking rules by running before 3.
if u wanna keep on making a fool of ur self go ahead, ur just posting videos of u running before 3. lmfao

and zezima isnt there just cause he is my "irl friend", i did say "ur mad bro" for 2 reasons, 1: u were too cocky with the people around u.
2: u flamed me alot for paying less which is not my fault, u can always choose what u wanna stake with the agreement of the 2 parties and u always agreed.
1. The rule is HIT on 4, uve done this many times and when u get a high hit u dont run
2. U DONT understand my point u did pay me, its that if u killed me u would of made me paid even tho u broke a rule
3. HIT on 4
4. LOOOOOL nice Very Happy:D:D:

I wasnt cocky at all if i was i would of left the stake.
Thats my point ur being a greedy pig making me stake way higher knowing that im going to agree because i was down, did i do that to u wen u had 10k left? Nah

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Diesell wrote:
zezi wrote:1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNmNJF3ges - Him making me risk 2 Torva sets extra because he's sad AND he should autolose for running? and he tryed to type 'asshole' twice? A few days ago, we staked i done what he done he said pay me or i'll ban you nice Ali ?

Once again, you are backing your IRL mate man i just dont like the way you lie. I scammed ugetwrecked?, no we was risk fiting for 100 tokkuls, i had speced him and teleported, there is no rule that says u cannot spec and tele

U claim it was a bug and im abusing it, if it was a bug it should of been fixed ages ago. Anyway im not concerned about that its only 100 tokks
I'm not known for #1 flamer? for a few hating kids i am, but #1 loyal and respected player.
I dont get in in game u just act so nice and on forums ur helping ur IRL mate, ur 2 faced.
This whole thing is for everybody to see who Ali really is, oh and ur face is coming up too
But Lestic, i think he has a heart he dosn't ban straight away and do stuff without anything said

I've wasted hours and hours on this report of that person and all i get is disrespect from everybody.. lol
if you have read what i said you would understand that its not because hes my irl mate but its because of your actions, any decision i take is based on a persons actions, now you call me two faced? i was nice at first because i thought that you were the first person you were but after you scammed the 100 toks i totally changed my opinion in you, oh yea and the scam wasnt that you speced and then teleported, you teleported and when you were in the air you speced with claws  (which is a bug abuse), oh ye and you asking why isnt it fixed? it will be fixed soon but in the mean time it is a bug that you abused, you notice that you are lieing too much because you said again on a reply to ali that you hit on 4 on video 3 but you actually hit on 3 and spammed hit on 3... dude enough with the lies, about video 2 you said that ali would have made you pay IF he had won the stake? how can we ever know its not enough evidence.

oh yea and you said:
im not concerned about that its only 100 tokks
well let me tell you if it was 1 tok stake its the same exact thing to me if it was 30k.. a scam is a scam.
and the hours you wasted finding videos that dont proof shit.. well then too bad for you, so dont go like i wasted hours finding videos you have to punish him just for the hours i wasted.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 am

Diesell wrote:
Ali wrote:1st clip: u clearly clicked on attack before 3,

1. The rule is HIT on 4, uve done this many times and when u get a high hit u dont run
2. U DONT understand my point u did pay me, its that if u killed me u would of made me paid even tho u broke a rule
3. HIT on 4
4. LOOOOOL nice Very Happy:D:D:

I wasnt cocky at all if i was i would of left the stake.
Thats my point ur being a greedy pig making me stake way higher knowing that im going to agree because i was down, did i do that to u wen u had 10k left? Nah
1st: show me 1 time that i did this and didnt run unless its both of us running in 3, 2nd: i would of asked blaze anyways lmfao
3: clicked on 3 clearly

if u wanna continue on making a fool of ur self then i would be glad to laugh at u
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 am

sorry for double posting but i also have a vid of u hitting/runnin on 3 and killing me and i still paid even tho i shouldnt of.
show me were i said "pay or i will ban u" wth is wrong with u, instead of leaving with dignity u left with shame and ppl laughing at u lmfao

now lets wait for blaze.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:34 am

zezi wrote:
Diesell wrote:

if you have read what i said you would understand that its not because hes my irl mate but its because of your actions, any decision i take is based on a persons actions, now you call me two faced? i was nice at first because i thought that you were the first person you were but after you scammed the 100 toks i totally changed my opinion in you, oh yea and the scam wasnt that you speced and then teleported, you teleported and when you were in the air you speced with claws  (which is a bug abuse), oh ye and you asking why isnt it fixed? it will be fixed soon but in the mean time it is a bug that you abused, you notice that you are lieing too much because you said again on a reply to ali that you hit on 4 on video 3 but you actually hit on 3 and spammed hit on 3... dude enough with the lies, about video 2 you said that ali would have made you pay IF he had won the stake? how can we ever know its not enough evidence.

oh yea and you said:
well let me tell you if it was 1 tok stake its the same exact thing to me if it was 30k.. a scam is a scam.
and the hours you wasted finding videos that dont proof shit.. well then too bad for you, so dont go like i wasted hours finding videos you have to punish him just for the hours i wasted.
Look why will i scam 100 tokks when it was on Diesel's account, its not even really my tokks well i gave him over 5k in total but yeah, I WILL not scam 100 tokks LOL.
Also i asked u for proof u told me 4 people saw it? When we was fiting all the way eastern there was 1 kid there
U said u got enough proof, i wanted to see it, i have a right to see proof before paying up

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:35 am

Ali wrote:sorry for double posting but i also have a vid of u hitting/runnin on 3 and killing me and i still paid even tho i shouldnt of.
show me were i said "pay or i will ban u" wth is wrong with u, instead of leaving with dignity u left with shame and ppl laughing at u lmfao

now lets wait for blaze.
A month ago about the risk fight, remember? Yeah thought so, pay me 2 hweens or ill jail u etc

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:38 am

that was cuz u spec and teled, even blaze said u should of paid me, but becuz zezima jailed u i couldnt take it of u cause u already got punished for it
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:41 am

Diesell wrote:
zezi wrote:
Diesell wrote:

oh yea and you said:
Look why will i scam 100 tokks when it was on Diesel's account, its not even really my tokks well i gave him over 5k in total but yeah, I WILL not scam 100 tokks LOL.
Also i asked u for proof u told me 4 people saw it? When we was fiting all the way eastern there was 1 kid there
U said u got enough proof, i wanted to see it, i have a right to see proof before paying up
you know what although i said i would only show the proof to blaze? to shut you up because you seem to have run out of excuses here are the proofs, oh and btw mods dont need to show proofs:
Reporting Ali & Blaze 258uvb8
Reporting Ali & Blaze 357m6hi
Reporting Ali & Blaze 28krabo
Reporting Ali & Blaze 553241
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:48 am

wow do u actually have anything else to say
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Oh boy..

Diesell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNmNJF3ges - Him making me risk 2 Torva sets extra because he's sad AND he should autolose for running? and he tryed to type 'asshole' twice? A few days ago, we staked i done what he done he said pay me or i'll ban you nice Ali ?.
I can see why he ran there, you runned up to him before the 4 was even displaying.

Diesell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3g-5MBc90 - Him breaking the rule 'dds only' When i broke a rule he threatened to ban me again, this is mod power abusing. If he had killed me then he would of threatened me to pay him like it happened a month ago when we was risk fighting.
People make mistakes and this one costed him the stake, I would agree with you if he won and then claimed he won it fair.

He paid up.

Diesell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNxwHUYHY4&edit=vd - I had flamed Nik because it wasn't his first time hitting me, but it's my fault i appologize. Anyway, Ali run's away CLEARLY around 0:33 u can see Nik says 4, before i hit. That SHOULD be an autolose but ofc hes a mod it has to be a rm lol. If i had done it 'PAY ME OR I BAN U'!
You clicked attack on 3, its arguable if this is wrong or right, should be discussed before the fight.
Besides that he ran out right after, unlike a real scam that hits you back and see who has a bigger hit in order to decide if he should run or not.

Diesell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJTJ-J9bIY - Him admitting to running without getting me cleaned. HAHA Razz I advise nobody to stake him at all for real, i had cleaned him he had 20k left, he acted all sad, i felt bad for him so i decided to give him a 10k stake still, i didn't under stake him like he does to me. Anyway like that he cleaned me with 10k. I wish i listened to a brother Diesel and ran with 100k+ but i have a heart.
Uhm.. I dont see this as anything valid. Besides that approving is not the same as admitting.

Diesell wrote:
Overall, DO NOT stake Ali even for 1 tokkul, he's one greedy failure which abuses his mod powers. Don't even know how he got to a moderator stage, i reckon the community trusts me more then him LOL.
None of your videos show any proof that Ali abused his powers, making your sentence completely untrue in terms of proof to me or others. The way Ali and every other staff member is picked is due to there behavior on the server, which stands out from the rest of the people.

Your talking about trust while there is a valid scam report against you, think again.

Diesell wrote:I am also reporting Blaze as he went onto my account with MY PASSWORD. A password is there because its a private padlock, no admins shoudn't know the password, they can only change password. This is an IRL law. Anyway he had gone onto my account and gave Ali some items which is really weird because i told Blaze to wait a day or two so i can show him my vid proof, i wasn't home all day just came, i was going to re-pay Ali but i wasn't going to give it to him, i was going to give it to Blaze for him to take to give to Ali and tell him i didn't give him anything Blaze spawned it. But no Blaze is unpatient all he thinks is all of his staff are perfect. I reckon they all are near perfect except Ali he's no way near. I had talked to Lestic and he was getting on with it well and u came along. Anyway back to the password business, that password i used for this account was my password for my bank details, emails, everything. There is a law no matter who u are u cant know some1s password unless they tell u.
Also i dont think i deserve a ban since i was going to pay him i wasn't home all day, u was so unpatient.
Actually, your account and everything that is on it including passwords are property from Lestic and me. We hash the passwords but that doesnt mean we cant go onto your account anymore.

the confidentiality and security of processing: any person acting under the authority of the controller or of the processor, including the processor himself, who has access to personal data must not process them except on instructions from the controller.
We, as controller have the rights to process and acces your personal data if that is necessary, in return we provide a better protection against hackers.

Ali told you to pay up and you didnt, so you refusing, thats all the things we need to see how this is a scam. Thats why you have a ban, refusing.

i was going to give it to Blaze for him to take to give to Ali and tell him i didn't give him anything Blaze spawned it. But no Blaze is unpatient all he thinks is all of his staff are perfect.
Stop right there, your acting as a victim now while you are the scammer in this story. Ali should not have to wait longer because you didnt decided yet if you are going to pay up or not.

-> Stake
-> You scammed
-> You say you wont give back what you scammed
-> Suddently you blame me for being unpatience because I want to refund the victim that YOU scammed.

Where is the logic? Lestic is standing out of this so keep him out of this. You talking to Lestic does not mean I wont take any action anymore, I was dealing with this, not Lestic.

For further information, you will be banned from ever staking again because its clear that you cannot handle the free type of staking here.

Will leave this open so you guys can talk some more about it before I get spammed ingame, keep it clean, no flaming, nothing other related then what was in Mums, Ali or mine post.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:56 am

i dont have anything else to talk about, u can close this if u want to
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:02 am

Ali wrote:that was cuz u spec and teled, even blaze said u should of paid me, but becuz zezima jailed u i couldnt take it of u cause u already got punished for it
U threatened me, saying pay me or i'll jail u.

My point is, ur abusing ur mod powers.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:05 am

Diesell wrote:
Ali wrote:that was cuz u spec and teled, even blaze said u should of paid me, but becuz zezima jailed u i couldnt take it of u cause u already got punished for it

If you scammed him then he has all rights to try and force you to pay him. When you hit a police men he also arrest you right after, that isnt unfair at all nor is it abusing powers. He had all rights to do so.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:06 am

Blaze your CLEARLY i didn't refuse to pay Ali, I ran away and he jailed me instantly without anything said or done.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:09 am

Zezima, i just wanted to see proof cant i request that?

Also the last part when i wrote 'i miss typed that'

I wrote #1pjer instead of #1pker, just making myself clear.

Yes i did flame because he flamed, i do flame alot ONLY to the haters and kids out there

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:09 am

Blaze wrote:
Diesell wrote:

If you scammed him then he has all rights to try and force you to pay him. When you hit a police men he also arrest you right after, that isnt unfair at all nor is it abusing powers. He had all rights to do so.
My point is, after i ran and said he hit on 3, he jailed me straight, nothing said or done, how did he no i wasnt gnna pay him ? after a days thought i decided i will and when i come home all i see is im ban Diesel tells me Blaze went onto my account which pissed me off, that passwords my bank password so i had to change that too..

Last edited by Diesell on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:10 am

Diesell wrote:Blaze your CLEARLY i didn't refuse to pay Ali, I ran away and he jailed me instantly without anything said or done.
You confirmed it yourself:

Diesell wrote:i was going to re-pay Ali but i wasn't going to give it to him
You did not wanted to repay Ali.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next