PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Ali & Blaze

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reporting Ali & Blaze - Page 2 Empty Re: Reporting Ali & Blaze

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 am

Blaze wrote:
Diesell wrote:Blaze your CLEARLY i didn't refuse to pay Ali, I ran away and he jailed me instantly without anything said or done.
You confirmed it yourself:

Diesell wrote:i was going to re-pay Ali but i wasn't going to give it to him
You did not wanted to repay Ali.
I was going to give it to u to give to him, but i wanted to make sure that he dosn't no it was me that payed but yeah..

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:13 am

Ohoh also, i told u to give me a few days, but i got the vids done in the same day later at night, why didnt u wait a little? How did u no i wasnt gnna pay, did u even talk to me no

Lestic was dealing with it till u get involved and without saying or doing anything coming onto my account and taking my items when i was gnna pay myself.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:17 am

I was going to do this.., I was going to do that..
No, you did nothing in fact.

We never talked after the scam report so I am unsure why you said you told me to wait? Because you didnt.
Besides if you told me to wait I would refuse, you SCAMMED. Your a scammer, it was more then clear on the video.

Ali should not have to wait, because he didnt deserve this to happen in the first place. You want to wait, Ali does not want to wait. Ali wants to get what he deserves. The moment you scammed all your rights are lost.

Also Lestic is not involved with this, I dont know what you are talking about. Did he ever reply in any of the topics? No. Just because you talk with him doesnt mean he is involved.

Lestic told me yesterday that there was a problem between you and Ali, he asked if I want to deal with it if I get to the computer faster, and in fact, I did.

Also why would it even matter if he is? He would have the same opinion anyways.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:42 am

Blaze wrote:I was going to do this.., I was going to do that..

We never talked after the scam report so I am unsure why you said you told me to wait? Because you didnt.
Besides if you told me to wait I would refuse, you SCAMMED. Your a scammer, it was more then clear on the video.

Ali should not have to wait, because he didnt deserve this to happen in the first place. You want to wait, Ali does not want to wait. Ali wants to get what he deserves. The moment you scammed all your rights are lost.

Also Lestic is not involved with this, I dont know what you are talking about. Did he ever reply in any of the topics? No. Just because you talk with him doesnt mean he is involved.

Lestic told me yesterday that there was a problem between you and Ali, he asked if I want to deal with it if I get to the computer faster, and in fact, I did.

1. Lol, i'm not a scammer.
2. On forums i told u to wait a few days so i can get vids posted WHICH i got posted ON THE SAME DAY
3. Ali didnt even talk to me u can CLEARLY SEE IN HIS VIDEO HE JAILS ME AFTER I RUN FROM THE STAKE HE DIDNT SAY OR DO ANYTHING BUT JAIL
4. HOW DOES HE NO IM NOT GOING TO PAY HIM
5. LESTIC TALKED TO ME IN - GAME
6. U DIDNT TALK TO ME AND RUDELY WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT, THATS LIKE GOING THROUGH SOMEBODYS WALLET.
7. U should of talked to me in - game or something about if i was going to pay or not, then acted on that, BUT NO

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 am

Diesell wrote:
Blaze wrote:I was going to do this.., I was going to do that..

1. Lol, i'm not a scammer.
2. On forums i told u to wait a few days so i can get vids posted WHICH i got posted ON THE SAME DAY
3. Ali didnt even talk to me u can CLEARLY SEE IN HIS VIDEO HE JAILS ME AFTER I RUN FROM THE STAKE HE DIDNT SAY OR DO ANYTHING BUT JAIL
4. HOW DOES HE NO IM NOT GOING TO PAY HIM
5. LESTIC TALKED TO ME IN - GAME
6. U DIDNT TALK TO ME AND RUDELY WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT, THATS LIKE GOING THROUGH SOMEBODYS WALLET.
7. U should of talked to me in - game or something about if i was going to pay or not, then acted on that, BUT NO
1. From what I see, yes it looks like it. You scammed someone then refused to pay him.
2. Does that take the point away that you still scammed Ali? If I scam you and then you scam me 10x, does that mean that I never scammed you? No it does not, I still scammed you.
3. That was a bit to much from Ali but in the end the same would have happend because you are refusing to pay.
4. Refer to 3.
5. Cool.. so? I deal with this, got a problem? To bad.
6. I didnt talk to you because I couldnt come online yesterday night for long, the moment when Zezima said teleport mum here I had to go. Its not rude, its more mine then it is yours anyways. If you got scammed you would want a refund instant also right? Or do you also want to wait days before you get a refund?
7. It doesnt matter if your going to pay or not, my rules say if someone scammed someone the victim gets a refund. What you think is totally unrelative.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:59 am

Blaze wrote:
Diesell wrote:Blaze your CLEARLY i didn't refuse to pay Ali, I ran away and he jailed me instantly without anything said or done.
You confirmed it yourself:

Diesell wrote:i was going to re-pay Ali but i wasn't going to give it to him
You did not wanted to repay Ali.
he said it himself, that he would never pay ali no matter what before you gave ali the money.
blaze may i please ask you to delete this topic because it offends someone that is innocent, thank you.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:04 am

Will close it.

Resolved, also because you even refuse to admit that you did wrong I will add another 48 hours to your ban.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2