PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out

3 posters

Go down

im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out Empty im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 am

a lot of you don't like me i know that i get under peoples skin i call myself the best when i know im not if u ever talked to me you knew i was full of shit from the get go i talk the talk but i got nothing i get mad like everyone else but i did not say this http://gyazo.com/5bdecf0b06e491418537d9d0c8d468f6 if you ever talked to me in game you know i say stuff to a point i would never say this, this isn't enough proof of a mac ban first of all im not gonna lie i tried to use abi's cheat client on this server i could only no clip anywhere i wanted and use a few interfaces like bank anywhere i wanted and don't try to download that cheat client you need to buy it from the person most people just keylogg you trust me now back to my point i could unmac ban myself im not a idiot but there is no point to know that jamie photo shopped or went on a dif server to get me mac banned was very fucking low you can't even see anything else on this photo because he didn't want you to see anything else he wanted me gone and he did it im gone but that just proves a point who can you trust anymore when you're own staff gets rid of the money you make off you're server just because they don't like them im not even gonna lie i lost my bank to a guy and i was gonna donate for ulti on sunday but i got mac banned i didn't even know what was going on i ran up to bank to tell him that jamie said he was gonna ddos me and he told me he was mac banning me for saying i was gonna ddos the server i thought he was kidding to be honest even ask him i was confused when he told me this and when it happened i thought he kicked me blaze showed me this photo and i laughed now before you play this server look at what i just said and think about it just because one staff member who is jamie doesn't like you he will do anything to get rid of you and there is no proof in the world that you ever didn't say that because he is staff i just admit to a few things on here im a ass hole i tried to cheat im prob gonna be perm mac banned for just the things i said but im telling you right now that "proof" you got blaze was a lie and i would demote jamie for killing you're eco i wounder how many people he has done that to to be honest go check the date i got mac banned when i e mailed u that whole day in my chat box or see if my ip changed i never said that thanks for reading this long message i hope you know that nothing was personal
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out Empty Re: im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:33 am

personal to anyone on here i couldn't fit the rest thanks for letting me play this server for as long as you did blaze im a ass hole i know that but i didn't say that
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out Empty Re: im reporting blaze and i want to be heard out

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 am

lie even more, and do please explain how i am killing an eco? 
i have never had a report against me until you, but you're just an ass and started flaming me for no reason. you get what you deserve.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 am

J4mie wrote:lie even more, and do please explain how i am killing an eco? 
i have never had a report against me until you, but you're just an ass and started flaming me for no reason. you get what you deserve.
we both know i never said that i said im sorry i came off like a ass insulting ur girlfriend and shit but be honest here man i spent money on this game it would take a true man to be honest i won't ask blaze to do anything to u if u be honest
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:17 am

i know for a fact i wouldn't of said gf blaze shitty server crap because i know myself im a ass hole and it woulda came out a lot dirt coming from me i know this for a fact and ddosing for for nerds i don't even know what the fuck that shit is all i know is it kills ur e net or some shit
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:18 am

i even was the bigger man and i told you sorry even tho you did me wrong im bipolar so what you did was kinda fucked bro i just wanna know did you photoshop it or another server thats all im prob gonna get banned anyways for the cheat client even tho it did nothing
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 am

we both know u did me wrong here like im full of shit thats who i am im bipolar and im full of shit im not gonna cry about it i just want the truth to be known
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:21 am

you just continue to break rules... triple posting...never mind quad posting.
"You wont ask blaze to do something to me" i couldn't care less what you asked blaze to do to me tbh it's down to you what you say.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:22 am

J4mie wrote:you just continue to break rules... triple posting...never mind quad posting.
"You wont ask blaze to do something to me" i couldn't care less what you asked blaze to do to me tbh it's down to you what you say.
dude u got me mac banned would you care :l......if u got mac banned by me just be honest im a dude your a dude be a man don't do this to me man :l....i didn't say that like im sorry i said that about ur girl don't act like a 12 year old we both know i did not say im gonna ddos the server i just want the truth to come out i still remember everything i said that day its why i was so confused when bank said he was gonna mac ban me why would do, do me like that man

Last edited by black batman on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:25 am

you just continue to lie... it doesn't really matter to me because i know the majority of the community don't want you here anyway. maybe you shouldn't lie about having a 'ghost drive' l0l
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:29 am

J4mie wrote:you just continue to lie... it doesn't really matter to me because i know the majority of the community don't want you here anyway. maybe you shouldn't lie about having a 'ghost drive' l0l
yeah that was silly of me but still im gonna admit i lied about that but if u remember that u must know that you did that on a dif server or photo shopped it :l.....kinda lame when it comes down to it like the server has no players as it is why don't you just tell blaze we got into it you got mad photoshopped or went on a dif server and tried to get rid of me a dick way like i said im really not a bad guy i just like a challenge threats are not my game just shit talking
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:31 am

J4mie wrote:you just continue to lie... it doesn't really matter to me because i know the majority of the community don't want you here anyway. maybe you shouldn't lie about having a 'ghost drive' l0l
dude why are you doing this crap to me like honestly i just donated that day you faked that photo thats why you can't see the whole screen obviously who takes a photo like that u cropped it meaning you went on a dif server had donator on it trimmed it down and sent it to blaze........that is not enough proof even if u are a forum mod just tell him the truth so i can play again like honestly LOOK AT THIS PHOTO PEOPLE R U SERIOUS??????? WHAT KIND OF BULL SHIT IS THAT you can't even see the fucking box!!!!!!!!!!!! he trimmed it so you couldn't see anyones name but mine and his who does that really this isn't enough proof http://gyazo.com/5bdecf0b06e491418537d9d0c8d468f6
and another thing i don't say gf i say good game g.g when the hell has anyone ever seen me say good fight like there is just so many things wrong with whats going on in this chat box non of this is me its fake and i hope blaze reads all of this like who would donate and just say something retarded like that out of the blue for real man it just doesn't add up only a dumb fuck would fall for something like this to bad lastic doesn't play......sigh that is the only dude on here who actually seems like a good dude and shadow never plays jamie mod ali was right about you, you're power hungry you do anything and everything to get rid of people you don't like blaze if your reading this how many people has "JAMIE" got banned because of photos like this he sent you because i bet you im not the first or the last

Last edited by black batman on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 am

why would i say that when that's not true.. and especially when you lied on your report saying i said i was going to use the forums to get your IP bla bla bla. no not happening.

EDIT: quad post then double post.. you just never stop breaking the rules. the picture isn't fake its the fact I lagged out then when i logged back in I screenshotted it after talking to bank by which time it was at the top of the chatbox and why would i need other peoples names on a screenie reporting you. 
If this was such a fake you don't think i would have done more than that? 
stop lying.

EDIT2: l0l mod ali couldn't post on this and back you up because one he wasn't online and didn't witness anything and two just because 'he hates me' doesn't mean that he can just agree with lies.
ok and break more rules and double post again. i didn't ban you bank did.

EDIT3: NVM triple post again.. you don't even give me time to reply before u post again l0l

Last edited by J4mie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 am

J4mie wrote:why would i say that when that's not true.. and especially when you lied on your report saying i said i was going to use the forums to get your IP bla bla bla. no not happening.
MOD ALI WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU I SEE WHY HE HATES YOU DUDE YOUR A ASS HOLE A LYING IDIOT I CAN'T EVEN PROVE ME SELF RIGHT BECAUSE BLAZE HAS SO MUCH TRUST IN YOU THIS IS SO FED DUDE.....LIKE I WISH MOD ALI WOULD POST ON THIS SO BADLY JUST TO BACK ME UP HERE
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 am

black batman wrote:
J4mie wrote:why would i say that when that's not true.. and especially when you lied on your report saying i said i was going to use the forums to get your IP bla bla bla. no not happening.
MOD ALI WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU I SEE WHY HE HATES YOU DUDE YOUR A ASS HOLE A LYING IDIOT I CAN'T EVEN PROVE ME SELF RIGHT BECAUSE BLAZE HAS SO MUCH TRUST IN YOU THIS IS SO FED DUDE.....LIKE I WISH MOD ALI WOULD POST ON THIS SO BADLY JUST TO BACK ME UP HERE
like im even trying to be nice to you and you still have it in you're mind like i honestly did that this is like wow type shit going on here im mind blown you know i know how you did that blaze if you are infact reading this make him show you the full picture not just this cropped out picture i bet you money it was a dif server i bet you 25 dollars legit on paypal if he can show you a picture of the full screen of where he was the full chat box of that picture even tho he will prob just retake it on that same server to prove me wrong and be in the middle of no where so no one is around...sigh.........this is pointless but i didn't spend money to get banned by some guy who doesn't like me and lie about stuff like this
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:41 am

like even ask bank i was so confused before he was about to mac ban me i thought he was kidding or something because he usually does stuff like that and he just mac banned me he went on a dif server took the photo or his own and got me mac banned this is retarded blaze..........even you know there is something fishy with this photo right here http://gyazo.com/5bdecf0b06e491418537d9d0c8d468f6 like why is there text above the person who is prob jamie saying that stupid shit without a name meaning he must of logged into that server or could that be the beta im not even sure at this point like im so confused at what he did here
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:43 am

EDIT: quad post then double post.. you just never stop breaking the rules. the picture isn't fake its the fact I lagged out then when i logged back in I screenshotted it after talking to bank by which time it was at the top of the chatbox and why would i need other peoples names on a screenie reporting you. 
stop lying.

EDIT2: l0l mod ali couldn't post on this and back you up because one he wasn't online and didn't witness anything and two just because 'he hates me' doesn't mean that he can just agree with lies.

EDIT3: NVM triple post again.. you don't even give me time to reply before u post again l0l
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:45 am

you got me mac banned on a server with 20 people because i called ur girlfriend a whale dude......what the fuck........yeah i flammed a staff member but i don't think i should be insta mac banned i did not say i was gonna ddos the server check the fing chat logs for the love of godddddddddddddddd
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:46 am

J4mie wrote:

stop lying.

ask blaze to check the chat logs if its there so be it if its not ur fucking fucked u little ass hole i will pay blaze to check the chat logs as well 5 dollars just to go in and prove myself right
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 am

blaze i will pay you 5 dollars on paypal to check the chat logs of me and him the day i got mac banned i swear to fucking god and i will pay for the ulti donator i wanted as well maybe you could just take the 5 outta the ulti c: i don't wanna spend to much but i know for a fact you won't find it then you will owe me soooooooooooooooooooo bad for doing that to me you will feel like such a douche bag just check the logs
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 am

triple post again. btw there is no such thing as 'chat logs' that would take up to much memory. you won't understand but i don't expect you to. 
break more forum rules and you know what will happen.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  black batman Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:51 am

J4mie wrote:triple post again. btw there is no such thing as 'chat logs' that would take up to much memory. you won't understand but i don't expect you to. 
break more forum rules and you know what will happen.

you already got me mac banned why not just ban me from the forums so there isn't any problem with you getting demoted for lying like fing a..man i didn't do anything to yeah but say something to you and you switch the story around
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 am

Well you've quad posted, triple posted like 3 times and double posted.
all against forum rules. you should be banned.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 am

Second topic isnt needed, we are investigating. Keep low.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down