PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.

3 posters

Go down

Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.  Empty Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.

Post  mike is a b0ss Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 am

I was banned for scamming Dalt but it was a joke and i think that one of the mods took it seriously, id apreciate being able to get my account back thank you.

mike is a b0ss

Back to top Go down

Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.  Empty Re: Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.

Post  da1t Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 am

i can confirm it was a joke
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.  Empty Re: Unban me. I was banned for scamming but it was a joke.

Post  Blaze Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 am

By who were you banned? I wont unban till I get a confirmed story from the mod that banned.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mike is a b0ss Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:47 am

it was cuck my sock message him on skype.

mike is a b0ss

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 am

Case closed.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down