PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum's mod application #2

3 posters

Go down

Mum's mod application #2 Empty Mum's mod application #2

Post  Diesell Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:27 am

Name: Hasan
In-game name: Mum
Forums name: Disell
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT
Do you play over the night? Yeah!
Average of time you play a week: 25-30
Are you active on the forums: Extremely active
How long have you played PureChaos: 10 + weeks
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Where should i start off with.. There are many many pjers and rushers in the wild, I can help to minimize this. I think i will be a very fair mod and i will change. I'm known to the community which is a good thing because I know how many people are. I am very trusted i've mmed and xferred for people many many times. I think if i get mod i will not only change in game but in real life, I will be looking forward on going online to Purechaos and spotting those that break rules. Whenever  i log on to Purechaos there's around 3-6 people automaticly surrounding me shouting 'mum!' 'mum!', just today someone was chanting we love mum we love mum i'm guessing because of my giveaway i done yesterday. I do major giveaways weekly. I spent a hell of alot of time in this game but it gets a little boring but if i get mod it will be my job to stop those who break rules. I love when my children look up to me and say mum:D I will love to become mod and try it out if i'm suitable for that job! I love to help people when in need, I already help as much as i can but when I need a mod if somebody's rushing or pjing, I can't always find one online.. I also help people the community all know that i'm always here to help they can pm or yell me and I can answer them within seconds.

HASHTAGMUM4MOD

-MUM

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Mum's mod application #2 Empty RICK GRIMES - AKA BIG NUGGETS

Post  black batman Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:02 am

-Snip
black batman
black batman

Back to top Go down

Mum's mod application #2 Empty Re: Mum's mod application #2