PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last mod application ever.

3 posters

Go down

last mod application ever. Empty last mod application ever.

Post  koneko Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 am

Name:clyde
In-game name:koneko
Forums name:koneko
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Do you play over the night?yeah i do i play til 2 am
Average of time you play a week:more than 50+ hours
Are you active on the forums: i am on fourms 24/7
+How long have you played PureChaos: i have played purechaos since july18 so 5 months

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):I should be a mod because im active. i have played a very long time, and got to know the staff very well. im friendly i know all the rules i help out alot. im well known Smile. i have alot of suggestion that i think will help out the server. i am on when no mods are on and there are alot of "rule breakers" such as pjers rushers spammers and i could help out alot especially when they are no moderators online. i am friends with the staff :)we skype all the time. i also think i would be a good moderator because i like social services which is like basically a person who Identify people who need help Follow up with clients to ensure that their situations have improved, im going to college in the spring for that and guess what if this server is here still i will still play :)ii like the community and i like the staff and i thank you for taking the time to read my app. ps i have played long time.

i am helpful i know what i am doing and i think my time zone is right for the job Smile. i wouldnt abuse i love this server and i just want to help out in every way i can Very Happy./i will not lie i have some mistakes in the past like jokeing around and stuff or some slight rule breaking. but that does not mean im not right for the job.
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

last mod application ever. Empty Re: last mod application ever.

Post  Anonymous. Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Can't vouch or offer support as i am new here, but i can say good luck Razz
Anonymous.
Anonymous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Gravity Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Clyde, you're my best friend on this server, you should deserve a trial atleast.. Goodluck bro....

Im back from the dead.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down