PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

+3
bank
Ali
Zero Gravity
7 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  Zero Gravity Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Applying For: Forum Staff or Forum Development

Name: Grayson French
In-game name: N/A
Forums name: Zero Gravity
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT: GMT +12
Do you play over the night?: Yes
Average of time you play a week: Before i left, 50 Hours
Are you active on the forums: Yes, Probably the most active player.
How long have you played PureChaos: 4 Months

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I enjoy playing "Rubgy" as I am starting lock this year. During the weekends i mainly play rsps's attempting to do good in the community.I also enjoy Pking im somewhat decent at it, as well as conversing with other people as I am no troll who lives in his mothers basement.

Why you want to be staff: I'd like too be staff mainly because I like too help people. But there are some other reasons such as; I like too be able too have some power among the server which is not too be abused of course. I also like when players look up too me as a member of staff. Another thing is that as moderator players would respect me more than if im only a player, I know that sounds some what self-indulging but everyone like respect, right?. I also, have a bit of experience designing and creating forums, i have a bit of experience in basically everything, VBulletin, SMF, Free Forum, MyBB.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Ali Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 pm

support, we need a new forum mod.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:59 am

i support.

-bank
_______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 am

Support never saw u ing but u look an nice guy Smile.

Rick.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Gravity Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks for the support guys, i only posted this because Harb is actually never active, aswell as i see threads and posts daily that are worthless and simply for post count.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 am

i would first like to to tell you that being a forum moderator is a great responsibility because the whole server is affected by its forums, since you dont play ingame so the people dont really know you, your personality, you characteristics so we cant really trust you with forums :\ i am sorry no support
start playing the game and make sure to be known by everyone before applying for a great responsibility
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Gravity Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Zezi, i understand that any staff position is a big responsibility, i have experience, also, its called forum moderator, no in-game, i shouldn't have to play in-game to receive a forums position.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 am

zezi wrote:i would first like to to tell you that being a forum moderator is a great responsibility because the whole server is affected by its forums, since you dont play ingame so the people dont really know you, your personality, you characteristics so we cant really trust you with forums :\ i am sorry no support
start playing the game and make sure to be known by everyone before applying for a great responsibility  
harb didnt play the whole time i played harb was ingame 1 time

koneko1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:11 am

koneko1 wrote:
zezi wrote:i would first like to to tell you that being a forum moderator is a great responsibility because the whole server is affected by its forums, since you dont play ingame so the people dont really know you, your personality, you characteristics so we cant really trust you with forums :\ i am sorry no support
harb didnt play the whole time i played harb was ingame 1 time
That's because blaze & lestic knew him personally.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Gravity Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:13 am

Yes but Jayden and Zezima, i've been a member of the community along you guys, Harb was active as he began here but that quickly changed, his activity began to differ each day.

You dont need activity as a ingame player to become a forum moderator, i think i know these forums like the back of my hand, well, i do know them like the back of my hand, this is my 4th month as a member of this community and i am probably the most active player here.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down